GH: Week of Dec 10th

• Members

Today was good for the most part. LOVED the Spencers and Luke's Hell. Everyone looked like they were having fun in the hell scenes and IMO, everyone knocked it out of the park. When Lesley came out and proclaimed that Disco was back, I almost spit my water out.

I was so happy to see Bobbie. Was it ever mentioned where Carly was? It seemed very strange to me that she wouldn't be there for her mother and Lulu. I too am one of the ones who is glad that Bobbie called Scotty. In my dreams these two would be together on the show.

I am so sick of the mob crap. So Johnny is the head mob guy and is the one who is supposed to give orders. Heres a clue, fire Trevor! If you are the boss you can do that. Sonny can squash Johnny like a bug then and we can all move on. End of the mob war.

Cooper is so guilty. As a Brenda fan, I am ashamed his last name is Barrett.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was a great episode. I thought the "Luke in Hell" story was very well done.

It's been great seeing so many of the vets for a couple of days in a row!! We've gotten Tracy, Monica, Bobbie, Leslie, Scott, Mac, and Luke! But I think it's been the best seeing Bobbie, since it's been forever since she's been shown as often as she is now.

• Members

Bite the tounge! Johnny is the only interesting teen newbie we have on this show. I would rather watch him and his mob storyline then watch Logan, Lulu tounged eachother into oblivion or Maxie scheming on how to destroy Lulu by sleeping with her boyfriend or watch Coop do pretty much nothing on this show. Johnny is one of the reasons that I am watching.

• Members

I didnt find it odd. Carly is only a Spencer by blood. She doesnt give a damn about Luke and doesnt do family scenes with them. Besides Carly is selfish and self centered and all about her quest to have Jax's baby right now.

Oh and yes the Hell stuff was funny. GH needs more humor like that. Leslie and the disco stuff was the best.

BTW, how hot did Skye look? I loved teh outfit she was wearing and while the hair was big, Robin C was rocking it

• Members

I agree that Carly would more or less be out of place. She has no chemistry with Jackie Z. and she hasn't shown to be interested in Luke or Lucky. Even back in the early 00's Luke more or less hated Carly for what she did to his sister. That was even when Carly was at her most sympathetic during the Bruan years.

• Members

I disagree about Carly, i could see her getting there in a heartbeat to be there for Lulu & Bobbie. And as for if she really cares for luke or not, how does that factor in? Because scotty had love for his bestfriend luke? no. Plus, IF GH had written her in i assume a lot of fans would bitch about how even lukes story has to tie the mob people in.

as for Cooper, i still dont know. I think they are making him to obvious still, unless the kilings are stopped after the next one and he is cought soon. Its to obvious to early, IMHO. bhut then again maybe GH thinks they are being sly and no one will notice. lol.

that scene after georgie told spin she thinks coops the killer, that cut to maxie with coop alone in a dark kellys. that was kinda creepy TBH. i still wish they would have brenda come back and connect coop to brenda.

• Members

was yesterdays show any good? i dont even remember it TBH.

i guess not.

oh wait.. yes the horror is comming back to me. Spam mcWhore was back on my screen. ugh. i liekd it tho because her scenes with unLucky were short nuff that i only had to hit forward on my tivo once and there scene was over! tho i did some glimmer of a human inside of her in her scenes with maxie.

is sam/maxie & jason/spinelli were not made in slash heaven idk what was!

• Members

Minus those scenes it was really good I think. Loved the Alexis/Sonny scenes...almost made me wish for the days where they had that HOT lusty affair...lol.

I'm loving Trevor as the diabolical bad guy in this new Mob storyline. Just great acting and great scheming on his part.

The best thing about the Lucky/Sam scenes was how desperate they both looked. Two rejects just clinging to each other for no reason other than being alone and left behind in the dust. To make it even more hilarious was how he didn't want to move in with her (at least thats what I remember).

That detective harassing Jason and Johnny is getting a bit out of hand and ridiculous. He's just frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog when it comes to the investigation. Its quite funny how useless and ineffective the department looks when it comes to the murder case.

"I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE! STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!"

Okay Lucky... :blink:

• Members

I agree about Maxie...if theres one good thing that MAY come out of this whole tragedy its the chance that just MAYBE Maxie will grow up and mature a lil bit. Not saying she has to be perfect but I'd like to at least be able to tolerate her....

Was the killer revealed today? I just saw Georgie's face and a body...I don't recall them showing the face.

• Members

Sam is such a great friend!

Geez if I ever need a place to sex up somebody, I will just ask for St. Sam! So we get to today's show and she offers Maxie the place to stroke Coop's salami and ding-a-ling as if it some hot piece of meat! Yep she is such a dear friend but, mind you, I am sure her place has plenty of STDs there from the H0's h00ker days and lord knows we cannot let Maxie be foolish enough to think it will be clean with Sam the idiot as the owner. Sheesh why not just give the place to her as a means of renting it out and using the paid rent to go buy herself a brain on eBay? I do not understand this H0 but, then again, do I really want to try? Nahh! Sam is just a true friend I tell ya! Anytime you need to b0ink the mailman or even a woman with peacock feathers on her behind then just ask Sam to loan her crib to you! HA

Archived