DAYS: Shawn and Belle wedding Dance

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was one of the best episodes ive seen in ages, in fact this is how the show should have ended, it should have been the last show, i liked dougs speech...it was good! marlena/stephano. thats what we should have been seeing from the start not Coleen and Ej or whatever. I like bitchy Marlena

• Members

That looks great and the whole episode sounds great, especially Marlena and Stefano.

I love the Lumi moment in there and using Doug like that was awesome. I totally agree about Doug and Julie taking a more prominent role and Chelsea catching the bouquet was cute. Nice Chick moment there.

That ending clip up on Prevuze looks great too with the cut from Hope to Shelle dancing with Philip outside and then the cut back to Hope listening to Belle's messages. You can tell Ed has a firm grasp on all aspects now.

Too bad about Peter and I am pretty sure that's why Roman, Shawn, and Caroline are missing too. By writing them all out, it makes it less noticeable. It's not the show's fault though because, obviously, it was a last minute thing and the show can't afford to make changes that last minute. Days has the worst timing though, really. :lol:

• Members

I think the whole thing was gold, pure gold. Days is getting it's characters back together. They are acting like themselves. Marlena's "killer" line to Stefano was incredible, timely, and more like the spunky Marelna of old. She's woken up and returned to the woman who would ravage the man who would destroy her family. The woman shot Dimera in the ice skating rink. It's the real deal again, and she's an epic character who hasn't been written in character since 1994. My God I'm I glad. Happy Holidays to me!

Chelsea is showing so much growth as a character now. It's obvious that Ed Scott is making the teens more bankable by giving them a different, and at times, more serious plotline that can captivate the enitre audience.

Scott is Day's savior, if only they had hired him in...2003! It would have changed everything!

Archived