Days:Sheffer made me Mad!!!

• Members

What made me mad with Sheffer, i think it was Wednesday or Thursday. Stephanie was telling Cordi, her mom was raped too but of course like many of Sheffer emotional scenes, it happened offscreen. He had a chance to give us some flashbacks(history) and just a nice emotional good scene between Kayla and Stephanie. Shelley and Mary beth would have done a great job. What does Sheffer have against these emotional scene, he did the same for John and Marlena when John got shot in the beginning of the year.

Is Sheffer just lazy or something. He always does this, he leaves out the good emotional scenes and has it play out offscreen. If it isn't EJ or Sami, he totally doesn't bother. I love EJAMI but he could have gave payla's fans some good history. I thought we would have gotten a scene between Stephanie and Kayla during this campus rapist story.

Sheffer i am enjoying all your storys but that thing just pissed me off. You had a great thing there with a Stephanie and Kayla scene. Come on Sheffer, do something else to redeem yourself.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived