Ron Carlivati Interview with Michael Logan

• Members

It'll be interesting to see how he mixes the youth with the vets once some of these storylines are more established. It's one thing to listen to older fans and give established vets good stories to work with but to make new stars and create fresh storylines Ron and company have to integrate the young cast. He's don a marvelous job introducing Farah Fath by having her mix it up with Viki and Marcie as well as making the old and young of the Buchanan clan tied to BE which should provide a lot of unique storylines for the OLTL crowd.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Daaaaaaaaa@ammmmmmmmmmn these sound GREAT!!! Plus I hear someone gets run over by a fleeing widow but which one??!!lol

I am enjoying how he is having all the vets in the front while the younger cast and newbies also fit into the s/l's. The comedy is just off the hook on this soap right now, I don't think there is one s/l or character that has not had me laughing at one point or another. I really hope the writers strike ends soon because I would hate for this momentum to stop.

• Members

IA, RC is doing a good job mixing up old and new characters. Case in point, Mon/Tues/Wed we will see all the different characters intermingling for Thanksgiving, as Talia/Sara joins the Vega's for Thanksgiving dinner, Michael joins Rex, Adriana, Layla, Vincent, Roxy, and Miles for Thanksgiving dinner, while the Paris gang of Viki,Charlie, Gigi, Shane, Noelle, and Moe all celebrate Thanksgiving at the cafe. :)

Archived