GH: Veteran returns

• Members

According to SOW, via a link at SZ, Kristina Wagner's Felicia is returning to GH to attend her daughter, Georgie's, funeral. It sucks that this is why she is coming back, but whatever.

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/9297653

So, will Flea stick around long enough to comfort daughter Maxie, or will she be as deadbeat as bio-dad Frisco is, and jet again right after? Who knows.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate that it has to be under these cuircumstances, but I'll be thrilled to see her again. I've always liked Felicia, and it was getting pretty ridiculous that the character never visited. I mean, maxie was hospitalized, and Felicia was just too busy with her grandma in Texas to show up?

• Members

So, Guza really knows how to spread good holiday cheer, doesn't he?

Let's kill two young women from core families! Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Effing Christmas.

I hope he is getting blisters while picketing. And never comes back.

• Members

WTF? So they're really killing off Georgie?!?! UGH, I guess if you're not slutty (Maxie) and you're not basket-case with a harem of boys (Lulu), there really isn't room for a SMART and REALISTIC younger female character on GH. :rolleyes:

Though I LOVE Kristina Wagner, I really wished she would've told GH to go f*** themselves when they asked her back for THIS.

• Members

Glad Kristina Wagner is returning as Felicia, but why in the hell do they have to kill Georgie off (same goes for Emily). I don't think Lindze Letherman wants to leave according to what I've read. Natalia Livingston(Emily) may have, but they should've re-cast Em instead of kill one of the last few Q's on the show.

• Members

So, GH is doing everything possible to make sure I never watch again.

Don't get me wrong, I love KW, and I really don't care about Georgie.

But there is NO REASON to kill her off. And then to just bring KW back for a funeral and then banish her again?

I really cannot stand this show any more.

Archived