ATWT: Tuesday Discussion

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No one's posted yet? Okay...

The baby mess...total snooze, except for getting to see CZP. Dragging Aaron and Ali into this mess??? Ugh...did Aaron ever say why he just happened to show up at the hospital?

Brad/Katie....'nother snooze. Other than saying Jack coming to her and telling her only added insult to injury (which made my heart skip a beat...'cause it's so what the little tramp deserved), I can't remember anything they said.

What kind of blew (for me as a Carjack fan) was that Katie got to tell Jack off and play the victim. I got the impression though, that Jack still doesn't "get it", (or he's conveinently rewriting history) that his marriage to Katie ended when he kissed Carly, before there was any misdiagnosis. Their "goodbye" felt like a true ending though, which is a plus.

The Carjack stuff was good...but it didn't feel like an ending, in spite of Jack's assurance to Carly it was. I do get the feeling this time it's Jack who's going to have to make a move and come back.

• Members

Today's show was pretty good, I totally loved the Carly and Jack scenes, also interesting seeing the Babs of old coming back again, up to her old tricks again anything to make her kids happy or to protect them. I also liked the Brad and Katie scenes. Sofie and Cole need to disappear. I also liked Iris today. What has happened to Aaron he is so freaking boring now? though his scene was ok with Alison.

• Members

it was a pretty good show. the baby stuff was a snoozer to me too. Also no we never heard why Aaron just happened to be at the hospital. Ali/Aaron are being totally wasted in this whole story. It's a shame the writers haven't done something more interesting with them.

The Carjack stuff was great albeit heartbreaking. But no this is not the end for them. Jack did have to admit he loved Carly. I really hope that for once they will have Jack come to his senses and have him be the one asking for another chance.

The Katie/Brad stuff was pure fluff.

I hate that everyone is once again throwing stones at Carly, including Gwen and Parker. And then we have St. Katherine who is playing the victim as the injured party that everyone feels sorry for, the heroine that gets to be the one to end things once and for all with Jack and the righteous one that won't use a man, (Brad) to help her get over it this time. Give me a break! :angry::angry:

• Members

Another good show! I actually enjoyed the whole show. The baby adoption storyline is keeping me interested just because CZP(Barbara) is involved. If not it would be a total snoozer. I did love Katie telling Jack that he loved Carly. And he was just not wanting to know Carly wasnt dying. Jack is looking so bad. Yes, he was right. He is a fool. For marrying Katie when he really loved Carly. That's what Jack gets. He is all alone now. :P

Archived