SOAPnet's--"The Devil Made Me Do it"--Marlena's Possession Episodes

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The wardrobe was so much better in these days! Well, except for those hideous up-to-the-boobs white jeans that Hope/Gina is wearing, LoL.

All this talk of the prophecy, the lunar eclipse and the stars falling is creepy, LoL. Crime wave, heat wave... the WINDSTORM!

• Members

Check out the hospital! It actually has nurses and doctors moving about and patients being wheeled around on the hospital beds. It's like a real... hospital!

Kristen's heading to Marlena's! :) I loved this confrontation! I don't think it's shown in its entirety during this episode, though. DAMN!

LMAO! MarDevil climbing up the steps. So campy!

• Members

I still have it on tape, too. I always laugh my ass off when I see that bee/fly/whatever buzzing around Christie Clark's eye. They keep trying to have this heartfelt conversation as he proposes to her in front of the horse, yet she keeps blinking and trying to shoo it away, LoL.

I remember bawling my eyes out when she pulled out the picture of her and Austin at the apartment, then fading to one of those memory montages. LOVED the montage, then when it was over, we saw Carrie putting the picture (upside down) in the drawer and closing it, then saying, "Thank you, Austin, for forgiving me. Now I can finally forgive myself."

So sad!

• Members

Marlena didn't know at first. She would go in and out of being possessed. When she was possessed, she would just have "memory blackouts."

Eventually, the demon took over completely, but there was always a moment or two when Marlena would come through and go to beg for some kind of help... but she never gained control long enough to get to anyone.

Archived