Tyra Banks Show

darraholic

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm halfway through the show and my Tyrant hatred is growing by the minutes. She always is making something out of nothing which you could tell here. I don't believe Naomi is guilty of all this and that it's so one sided. This is about Tyra making her look like a fool then at the end of the show saying how great friends they will be. Anytime Naomi tries to defend herself Tyrant turns it around.

She does the same thing on Top Model when those girls confide in her...she eliminates their ass! Got I hate her!

• Members

The loser wouldn't even let Naomi speak! So Tyra changed her whole life and career because of a few fleeting interactions with Naomi Campbell? GMAFB. She's trying to blame Naomi for everything from her weight gain to her retirement from high fashion. I was furious when Tyra kept badgering her about sexual abuse.

I've been a Naomi Campbell fan for as long as I can remember and I wouldn't have blamed her if she clocked Tyra right then and there. She did a good job remaining graceful and dignified while being scapegoated. Maybe Naomi can get Tyra in contact with some professional help.

Archived