TV Guide: Better Days Ahead

• Members

I think Scott was fired in 2001, but I don't know by whom? I strongly doubt that Bell canned him. Yes, Shaughnessy was very good on Y&R, he should return to help out LML. Supervising Producer is not a nothing position. It's a crucial part of a producing staff. SP's work very closely with the EP. They're next in line for EP.

Who do you want to steer GH into a rocking succession of stories? Do you want the unjustly removed Korte & Val Jean team to return? How about Frons' replacement, Angela Shapiro? Will Riche ever return to daytime? Many are calliing for Karen Harris to HW, not me. Hated Port Charles after LML quit in 1999. Harris is an under-rated & great scriptwriter. Case in point: Friday, September 7, 2007.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For GH, I'd want a co-head writing team with Michele Val Jean and Karen Harris. Both are tremendously underrated and I could see them restoring at least some class to GH. Elizabeth Korte is HORRENDOUS imo, I've never liked her work and I think she's just deplorable as her best friend Guza.

As for EP, I think someone like Francesca James could do wonders with GH. She was once a supervising producer, under Riche I believe.

I'd gladly accept Riche back to GH as well, but I doubt that will happen. Riche needs the return to daytime though, I'd actually love her at Y&R, I think she could help restore come of the class and sophistication the show's lost. I also think she'd gladly rehire Kay Alden and writers who actually know the history of the show.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived