I Love New York 2

aMLCproduction

• Members

That Cheezy is a troublemaker....He isn't the little nerd I was expecting. He has a little evil streak in him.

Tailor Made is so going to get his ass kicked. He'll come out looking like a punk little bitch. This should be good.

Entertainer looks really hot sometimes, and other times he looks horrible.

It - who IS this guy? He's so weird and crazy.

New York just seems so fake this year...it seems like everything is staged. Like Unsure showing up at Elimination? I'm sure that was all staged for her to get all angry and have a 'crazy' elimination night. He almost smiled and couldn't keep it contained when she 'noticed' him there.

Oh well...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had the same thoughts about Unsure at the end that NY did. WTF was he still doing there? I thought she was over the top, literally kicking him out of there but he asked for it.

She had some never getting all pissed at Yours for drawing a picture of her which she thought made her look big. Um NY did you see how much weight you put on last year? She has dropped it for this season but girl was chunky during the off season. Yours was a little bitch though with his dramatics when he was cute

They need to feature Michelle more. I missed her antics throughout the show.

I cant stand Tailor Made. I hope he gets cut next week

I dont think Entertainer is all that good looking. What makes him more attractive is the fact that he's in the house with a bunch of toads so that elevates his status but he cant dress and his looks arent all that. He has a good body but compared to the rest, thats not saying much.

I cant beleive Im saying this but Im finding It cute in a creepy kind of way. Theres something about him thats appealing

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Haha - Tailor Made is such a !@#$%^&*] - did you see him flinch at New York twice when she found out he spit on Mr. Wise!!! haha

I actually am scared for the guy - he seriously might get his ass killed after the show. Some of these guys don't look like they're f'ing around.

• Members

Tailor Made deserves whatever comes his way after the show is done. As far as I'm concerned he's lucky that hes survived as long as he has right now. But yeah he definitely better watch his back because Mr. Wise doesn't look like someone who doesn't back up what he says. He definitely was angry enough to do serious damage to his punk butt.

I'm guessing she sent Mr. Wise home though right? I was watching something else after that huge argument they had.

Oh yeah why did NY and her mom invite 2 gay guys to the house? Cuz clearly the guy that they were speculating on is gay and the mroe I hear from the other guy the more I'm suspicious of him as well.

I don't think NY is gonna find love this year....shes so retarded its sad. Chance was probably the closest thing to an ideal mate for her and she f"cked that up so its over for them.

• Members

I cant ebleive NY would keep Tailormade in since she's been spit on herself and no how that feels like. It was also shocking to hear her say she would have cut Wise if he had hit him when the bitch was ready to kill Pumkin when she spit on her. If I had any respect for NY, I would have lost it there

Tailormade is such a bitch. I ahte him goign back to report everything to NY. Im glad Punk threw his clothes out of the room. I wanted him to dump them in the pool though. I hate that guy and want him out. I wanted to hit him just watching him on tv. BTW, Punk is emerging as one of my favorite guys there

• 1 month later...
  • Members

PREACH IT!

Its so freaking obvious how scared to death she is of Bhudha...he clearly has been doing something to her cuz shes like addicted to him despite his obvious problems.

I sorta felt bad for Punk...

How sad is it that I have to route for TAILOR MADE (who I think is pathetic really) to win NY heart out of all the guys she invited? All I know is that if she is remotely smart she'll pick him...otherwise her ass will be another season...

• Members

Well, I think it was obvious that it was going to be Buddha and Tailor Made. Those two were adversaries from the beginning. This show is like an addiction, you know it's not going to last and it will just be a set up for I Love NY 3.

I felt bad for Punk, because all along I thought he was the best guy there. Any woman who would choose those two over him is nuts. Which it is obvious that NY is

• Members

I was so pissed at VH1, bc one of the promos during the show showed the F2 and I knew Punk was a goner. He was the best guy there and she's beyond stupid for letting him go

She is crazy. She gets mad at Buddha for lying and making her look like a slut with teh lie that they ahd sex and then that night she tries to ahve sex with TM? Who's the ho? I really cant see what NY sees in this guy. He isnt attractive nor does he have any sex appeal. And WTF was that hotel lady barging in the room like that? I would have told her off and Im surprised NY didnt

• Members

I could see that Tailor Made and Buddah were going to the final two for the minute Buddah and T ailor Made had that altercation with one another....the show is so predictable....

I imagine that New York will pick Buddah and then when they have the reunion show, she and he will get into it like she did with the last dude...

I can see another I Love New York coming....

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

so who watched the Reunion? That was some good stuff. Best part was Sister Patterson revealing that she and Champion were a couple. That was too good, especially NY's reaction. Seriously I smell another spinoff here centered around NY's family. The cast will be NY, her mom, her brother (who we just found out existed), Champion and Tailor-Made. Those are a bunch of publicty whores and it wouldnt surprise me. Im also glad that they finally settled the issue of NY's father. Its been weird seeing or hearing no mention of him

So glad Wise finally punched Tailor-Made. That was a long time coming and it was shocking how it happened. Too bad security came and pulled him off.

NY and TM are nauseating. They are living together and engaged? Okay. I'll beleive it for as long as VH1 needs another hit show. Those two dont go together and I dont see what she sees in him

• Members

I def. suspect some sort of spinoff with their family - it was the perfect setup. And NY and TM have been pimping themselves out to the media so much since the finale...just look at Perez.

I thought the Sister Patterson/Champion thing was way too random - he wasn't even on that much - I didn't even remember him. So I wouldn't know if he's good TV or not - that boy got LUCKY.

The Entertainer's dad def. grew a personality...he got way too happy with being on TV I think.

• Members

I thought that the reunion was lame. Everything was so set up and fake.

When they revealed that Sister Patterson and Champion were a "couple," New York looked like she was trying to hold back laughter as she pretended to be upset. And that whole sequence with It trying to break the brick in half... what the hell was that sh!t? LoL It was obviously set up, as otherwise they wouldn't have allowed anyone to bring in a bag of bricks due to the fact that they could be used as weapons. They could've cut his entire lame segment out and cut the show back to just one hour.

The only thing that surprised me was Mr. Wise lunging at Tailor Made, LoL. All the rest was so fake.

Archived