AMC:SOD Spoilers

• Members

AMC's Aidan Sleeps With Greenlee

Sexual Healing: Di who? Aidan mends his broken heart with a little help from Greenlee.

"I just find it unfortunate because there are so many actors they could have paired me with on the show and I was hoping I was worthy of someone good-looking," mock-pouts Sabine Singh, whose Greenlee hits the sheets with Aiden Turner's Aidan this week. "The English accent? Nobody likes that. The triceps, the biceps, the 12-pack abs? Nobody wants to look at that. They are very tough scenes." All kidding aside, how is it that newly single Devane (fresh off his breakup with Di) ends up in bed with Greenlee? "Aidan is a little bit drunk and he loses his keys, so Greenlee lets him sleep at her place," Singh explains. "He completely comes on to her and they have sex for the first time. Later, they're like, 'Yeah, it was great to have sex, but that was just a one-time thing. We'll never be together.'" Greens pretends to Aidan that this is what she wants, but, says her portrayer," She really does like him." And according to Co-Head Writer Barbara Essensten, the feeling is mutual. "But at first," Essensten notes, "he is going to deny it." The pairing makes perfect sense to Singh, who points out, "Greenlee is the total outcast; everyone hates her for what she did to Spike. Aidan's the only person who's not mean to her right now, the only person who really gives her a chance to be who she is. They have a great relationship because he doesn't take her bulls###. Ryan and Kendall and even Josh, when she starts yelling and screaming, they start yelling and screaming back. Aidan just looks at her and laughs and then he moves on. He's very accepting of her and that's such a gift. Someone who accepts you unconditionally, that's the person who always allows you to let down your guard." Singh is so confident that Greenlee might end Aidan's perennially unlucky romantic streak, in fact, she's prepared to fight "Zendall" fans for "Favorite Couple" status. "I know your magazine does a weekly poll for Favorite Couple and every week, it's Zendall, Zendall, Zendall," she teases. "Well, let me tell you about 'Graiden,' or 'Aidlee'-all I care about is knocking Zach and Kendall out of first place. I am telling you, by December 2007, Graidan is going to be No. 1."

Casting About/Grapevine:

Expect an unlikely AMC pair to tie the knot soon.

VCR Dates:

Kendall is devestated when Spike's condition takes a turn for the worse on Monday, September 10.

On Tuesday, September 11, Ryan unnerves Greenlee with his threats.

Sabine Singh has an interview about her college days.

What Will Happen:

Zach demands the truth from Kendall.

Ryan is furious over Kendall's deceit.

Annie makes a painful confession to Ryan.

Fan letter praising Sabine Singh & the return of Greenlee.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This at least sounds fun! Sabine is funny too.

As much as I'd prefer Josh/Greenlee...this only makes sense right now. We can't have Josh just sleeping with Greenlee during Spike and Ian's recovery...it'd piss off too many fans. Hopefully in a few months or so, after all is well with everyone again, maybe they'll go the route of a Josh/Greenlee/Aiden triangle.

• Members

>> Di who?

Hey, if AMC wants to pretend she doesn't exist, so will I!

>> "I just find it unfortunate because [...] I was hoping I was worthy of someone good-looking,"

Or, someone who can act.

>> The triceps, the biceps, the 12-pack abs? Nobody wants to look at that.

Except, apparently, Judy Blye Wilson.

>> "Aidan is a little bit drunk and he loses his keys, so Greenlee lets him sleep at her place,"

Naturally.

(Seriously, I have to question the mentality of AMC's current writing staff.)

>> "I know your magazine does a weekly poll for Favorite Couple and every week, it's Zendall, Zendall, Zendall," she teases.

Oooh, no she din't, lol.

>> I am telling you, by December 2007, Graidan is going to be No. 1."

And by that point, I'll be as sick of Graiden as I am of Zendull. Fabulous.

>> Expect an unlikely AMC pair to tie the knot soon.

Josh and Colby? JR and Ava? JR and Jonathan? (Oh, don't act as if that last one shocks you.)

>> Kendall is devestated when Spike's condition takes a turn for the worse on Monday, September 10.

Honestly! This kid is like one more setback away from becoming the next Jerry's Kid!

>> On Tuesday, September 11, Ryan unnerves Greenlee with his threats.

On 9/11, huh? Nice.

>> Zach demands the truth from Kendall.

And when SHE can't tell him, that's when I step in. "You want the truth? Well, here it is: you're dull, Slater. Boring. Snoresville, population YOU. Comparing you and your mewling wife to watching paint dry would be an insult to the paint! I'd give my eye-teeth to be as deaf as that paste-eating brat of yours, just so I wouldn't have to hear one more word come out of your wretched, sniveling mouth.

Is that enough truth for you?"

Archived