AMC: Dr. Hilliard

• Members

Okay something strange came over me today but as I was watching the scenes with him, he reminded me of that one bad guy named Wade Randall from back in 2000 who Greenlee got a loan from and he was a loan shark. Does anyone remember him? I wonder if they are played by the same actor.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I forgot Ian Armitage :) I find him oddly appealing and wouldn't midn if he stuck around--I liek that for once on a soap an alternate medicine doctor isn't being shown as a quake - at first I thought they might be heading into the same direction as they did with Dr Johnathan Kinder (don't get me wrong I dig mad doctor stories I admit and loved Kinder but...)

• Members

Dr. Hilliard is going to turn out to have been Greg Madden's assisant, who, when Greg wasn't looking, stole the other fetus. Giving us a second fetus twin. A blonde girl with a huge rack.

Sadly, after the Erica spoiler I read last night, and B&E saying they're going to be giving her a storyline...I wouldn't put it past them. :rolleyes:

I was just kidding about who Dr. Hilliard is, though the Erica scoop is real and reads just a fetus scoop from way back when.

• Members

Hey AMCZendallFan. I think that is Funny how Dr. Hilliard and Zach were Both on One Life To Live AND Now They are Together on All My Children. Dr. Hilliard Reminds me of Miles on One Life To Live. Personally, I think that Spencer, Miles and Dr. Hilliard Should ALL Be the Same Actor. I know that they are not the Same Actor, but I think that the Three of Them Look Like Each Other. Jody

Archived