Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes but I think it had more to due with the pressure of being in the top 10. After Roddick left he just completely freaked out...I think he blood pressure goes up and other things medically.....which affects his heart....I could be wrong but I think the pressure got to him and his heart just couldnt handle it. He is fine in other sports but tennis.

• Members

LOL...I got to see the match and Murray sucked!! Letting Lendl go was a big mistake.

Ferrer vs John Isner at around 2 pm or 3pm on Tennis Channel...right after a ladies match.

17 days until the French Open

Roger will play the French Open

• Members

Unfortunately the death toll has gone up to four. Two of the victims were teenage children.

Giraldo is a Colombian player who has been on the rise on clay, anyways. He took out Tsonga in this tournament so he's no joke.

LOL@ at that OZ screengrab with the Federer kids.

In terms of the twins thing, I read that Roger's sister also has twins, so either they're all frequenting the same clinic or twins run in the Federer family.

• Members

Yeah was going to say that...lol..Tsonga hasnt played worth a hell of beans lately...he is dropping in the ratings and if he isn't careful he could drop out of the top 20 soon.

Looks like the Isner vs Ferrer match wont start until 4 or 4:30 pm....which is 11 pm Spain time....