GH: Wednesday!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is Robin for real? Two Thumbs down for her today. When she tells Patrick that she thinks she might be pregnant, she flips out on him and tells him to not look so surprised. Is she for real? They use condoms and if she thinks she could be pregnant than that means, the condoms werent working like they were supposed to and he could be at risk for having infected HIV from her. Surely she would have thought about this. Im only 20 minutes into the show and I cant beleive it wasnt mentioned. That is more serious than a simple pregnancy scare. Patrick needs to get himself tested

Yay for Liz! When Epiphany told her to take the day off and go to Jason's trial, she said "I would love to be there, but I cant. I cant do that to Lucky" I think she finally might be starting to get it and understand what she's been doing and how it only hurts him more. Im glad she said that to Epiphany. I was proud of her there

• Members

awww.. i actually enjoyed scrubs these last two days.. i wish Robin was really preggers.

I thought Patrick & Robin were very good today and with pip and liz. Surprisingly liz wasn't a total tramp today. :D

and those lusam scenes.

jason is guilty! ric rocks! and amelia sucks!

• Members

Ok so was I the only person that saw a possible problem in the Maxie/Sam friendship. Sam going after Lucky, the man that Maxie claims to have loved!!! I love the Sam/Maxie friendship so i hope they nip this potential problem in the bud.

Archived