DAYS: Monday August 13

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Didn't Stefano and Shawn Sr play with a toy truck in some of the Santeen flashback scenes? That may be the reason why Shawn Sr doesn't want them playing with it.

Today was really good. Bope are so much fun and I couldn't help but laugh at Andre in the nun costume. I can't figure out how Andre got that little boy to help him. That was odd.

The baby story has already become a fave of mine. MBE just melts my heart and SN was so great today with little "Pocket." The scenes were so cute and SN was hilarious when asking if the baby is worried about global warming and if he liked the cubs. Good use of Abe and Lexie too, given their history.

Belle/Shawn/Philip/Billie was good as well. I like seeing so much of Billie and JKJ was great the way he teared into Shawn and Belle. I also like how Belle came back at him too. Good scenes.

The bombs are getting ridiculous. Variety is a good thing, Hogan.

Good start to the week.

• Members

Enjoyed today's show. The Kayla/Patch/Pocket story is really drawing me in. I floved Hope and Bo today. They are soo adorable these days. I thought from seeing Andre dressed as a nun to the little boy appearing out nowhere (knowing that he was gonna leave abomb behind) had this gothic/eerie feeling to it. Loved it.

• Members

For the first time, I am starting to feel like a Steve and Kayla fan with this baby story. Aside from the kid being named Pocket! UGHHHHHHHHH!

Enjoyed the Phillip-Shawn confrontation, mainly because I just can't enough of someone pointing out how much Shawn sucks. Too bad Belle had to defend him, even if she was sort of right. But Belle if your man hadn't shacked up with that hooker instead of being with you and Claire the minute he found out she was his kid then Phillip and Victor wouldn't have had the chance to use Willow to blackmail him.

I love the Bo and Hope investigative/adventure duo but the non-fatal bombs need to STOP yesterday!

eta: WTF was up with the still shot special effect with the Payla-Pocket portrait with Steve looking deranged? Totally took me out of the show to laugh at how awkward it was.

• Members

The Dimeras really need to employ a better bomb maker.

I have to laugh every time Sami, Hope, Marlena, Bo, etc. talk about this horrible feud between the two families because it's been the most bloodless feud ever. Has anyone died--and stayed dead? Except Bart. Yeah, Stefano did some kidnapping, but everyone was eventually found alive. I don't mean to sound bloodthirsty here, but for this feud to have the proper drama someone needs to die...and stay dead.

Good episode today overall. I just love that baby! The scenes with S/K and the baby were probably my favorites today. Bo and Hope were good, but I couldn't figure out why they kept going in and out of the rain and I got tired of Hope complaining about her shoes. It's Ireland, it rains, wear something suitable! It also bugged me that I couldn't remember if Bo took the key out of the tabernacle. LOL at Andre dressed as a nun...not his best look!

More Billie today! I just love her and get a kick out of her pushing Philip around. He needs a bossy big sister to tell him to calm down. After today, Belle had better agree to move out of the Kiriakis mansion; it's ridiculous they are still living there anyway. HER FATHER IS LOADED! He could buy her her very own mansion if she needs one so bad.

• Members

Days4Life, thanks for saying what I've been dying to.

John IS loaded. It's perhaps wrong to say, but he could give Belle whatever she wants.

Screw this whole "We can't afford it BS." And I thought Hogan was supposed to be a smart writer who "gets it."

He's done some things right (the incredible Stayla/Pocket/Philip saga), but this is just WRONG. No one in Salem should feel sorry for Shawn OR Belle.

• Members

I have said it before, but didn't John give Belle the loft when she and Philip lived there? I believe he owned it. Just another inconsistency in the writing unless I missed something where he sold that too. When Belle and Philip split after the Claire reveal, why didn't she just stay there instead of having to move in with her parents? Oh yeah, it's Belle we are talking about isn't it! Miss "someone has to take care of me" Belle.

Archived