GH: Lucky and Liz Love Thread

Cheap21

• Members

10 years ago, they first laid eyes on each other and went on to be one of the most popular GH couples carrying on the legacy laid before them by Luke and Laura. To bad things have gotten so wrong this past year but theres still hope that they will find their way back to each other. Ive loved them throughout the years and they happen to be my favorite GH couple. When making this wallpaper, I didnt even realize that they have been a couple every year since 1997 with the exception of 2003. Hapy Anniversary to Lucky and Liz!

ghlnl210wprr4.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

it's just sad to see after all these years, what they've have become.

worst character assassination goes to liz this past year and I dont know if they can go back.

my favourite L&L2 moments came from JJ's days and early GV days.

for now L&L2 are done for me for a very long time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I love Luckly and Liz. They will always have a special place in my soapheart, because I grew up getting brief peeks of AMC and GH, but early L&L2 was the first story I bothered to follow. Theirs was the PERFECT young love story.

I'm horrified to see Liz acting so out of character and the couple falling apart, but I have faith that they will eventually find their way back to each other. In the meantime, though, I fully intend to fast- forward every single Liason scene.

Archived