GH: SOW

• Members

Winners and Losers

Winners:

GH's Kelly. She was the first woman in town to bed bad boy Jerry.

Losers:

GH's Cameron. Between Jason and Jake, Elizabeth's oldest should be renamed "Chopped Liver."

Sneak Peeks

Jax is forced to sleep with Irina.

Kate is arrested.

Robin announces she might be pregnant.

Tracy presses Scott and Logan to get blood tests.

Carly heads to Turkey to bring Jax home.

Can't Miss: Wednesday, Augu. 15 - Lucky is tempted by Sam.

Next Week:

Sam resorts to a new low in her quest for revenge. Jason sacrifices his happiness to keep his son safe. Sonny warns Jason not to play into Ric's hands and learns a new menace is looming on the horizon.

A Time For Lansing

GH's Ric will finally get to deal with his daddy issues. Stephen Macht has been cast in the recurring role of his father, Trevor Lansing. Macht, who beings airing on Aug. 22, will be featured in a story involving Ric, Sonny and Kate. The veter actor has appeared on The Practice and Boomtown. Daytime viewers might remember him for his stint as Dr. Elliot Durbin on OLTL.

Tag Team

GH's Carly should share the tackling move she used on Sam with Lulu for the next time she mixes it up with Maxie

Mail Call:

GH: Who's more loathsome, Sam or Liz? It's a toss-up.

Viewer's Voice:

Should Sam and Lucky have their own liaison?

55% Yes, revenge is a dish best served hot!

45% No. It would be "Sucky."

Jason's Verdict Is In

The verdict in Jason's murder trial comes in this week on GH (you'll have to watch to see what it is), but something happens afterward that makes Lucky reach one of his own where Jason and Elizabeth are concerned.

"The get caught up in the moment," says Steve Burton of Jason and Elizabeth's emotional hug once the verdict is announced. "It ends up being on TV, which probably isn't a good thing - especially for Lucky, since he's the only one watching it," cracks Burton. "That just fuels the fire that Lucky already has toward Jason."

Inflamed, Lucky accuses Elizabeth of having an ongoing affair with Jason, then heads straight for him. "Jason has never really had a problem with Lucky," points out Burton. "Jason tries to tell him, 'Listen, all I've ever done is try to help Elizabeth. Yes, we slept together. It was one night. We didn't plan anything, and nothing happened after that. Since then I have done everything I can do to help her, and for that I'm not going to apologize.'"

He's not going to apologize for Jake either, "Jason's not going to let Lucky stand in the way between him and his son."

Actually, it will be the law, not Lucky, who provides the roadblock. "The trial has reiterated for Jason how dangerous his life is," explains Burton. "It confirms that Jake would be in a lot of danger if he was around Jason."

So, even if he gets off for the murder of Lorenzo Alcazar, "He's definitely paying a price," sighs Burton

Buzz

The same thing keeps cropping up again and again for GH's Josh Duhon (Logan): his uncanny resemblance to Kin Shriner (Scott). "I've had people come up and ask me if I am Kin's son. I've had people come up and ask me how many hours of tape I've watched on Kin to get his mannerisms and things down," recounts Duhon, nothing that "I didn't even know Kin before I started the show." According to Duhon, his character's original name was Logan Drake - as in Noah Drake's son. "But that got switched once [the powers-that-be] started watching me onscreen. They realized, 'Wait a minute, this kid looks like Kin. He acts like kin. We've got to make him Scott Baldwin's son.'" And that's how Scotty got a son!

thanks to tracee from SZ

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loving the Kin and Josh comparisons. Josh has the attitude to be a Drake, but he looks so much like a Baldwin. He looks like he really could be Kin's son. I am glad that they cast him. Patrick really doesn't need a brother on the show.

Archived