Hollyoaks: BBCAmerica...

• Members

Well...here we go again! BBCA evidently heard the cries of the fans of Hollyoaks and beginning TODAY (Wednesday 1 August 07) the show is back in an easy to view live timeslot...3:30 CST in the afternoon with a repeat at 2:00 AM CST...great news...also yesterday's episode started the ball rolling on the Craig/John-Paul storyline...any fans of Noah/Luke from ATWT should check this out (I'm now recording ATWT thanks to heads up from fans here at SON! Thanks guys), just yesterday best friends Craig and John-Paul started thier friendships with girl pals Sarah and Hannah...I've spoiled myself so I know where it all goes...good, good soapy emotional stuff. It continues on today's episode so get in now! :)

Kade

Edited to make mention of the fact that Hollyoaks is not a gay soap! I just know that there seems to be alot of gay guys round here and a storyline like Noah/Luke or Craig/JP is so rare on soaps and to see them done well is even better. I'm just promoting that one plotline as I think (as a gay guy) how cool it is! :)

The show is really well balanced with teen/college aged/adult characters and storylines...just my favorite soap of the moment and I can't believe more people aren't watching or at least sampling it! Hoping as it airs now in the afternoon more people might flip past and check it out!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well...here we go again...my on-screen guide says it's on, BBCA's website says it's on but no Hollyoaks...so I guess it's STILL three am EST...

what a mess.

Why couldn't ANY network save for the flip-flopping skedding BBCA have picked this show up! :(

Kade

Archived