Y&R SID

• Members

Nick, Phyllis and Sharon are on the cover of Soaps In Depth.

Basically the article says Nick wants Sharon back. Nick asks Sharon to go with him on a business trip but they both know that there is more going on then just the business trip. Sharon will not tell Jack about the trip with Nick. Nick choses to run away on the trip with Sharon then to support Phyl during her trial.

Joshua Marrow: "Sharon is the love of Nick's life, and he is not willing to let go of her even though both of them are married to others". As for Phyllis when she goes to trial Nick feels that everything about Phyllis underhanded and sneaky, he knows that Phyllis is guilty of blackmail and he sees no reason to support her.

Sharon Case: "Sharon is afraid of being hurt by Nick but starts to respond to him and they gain a new connection"

Michelle Strafford: "Phyllis directs all her anger out on Sharon. She hopes that Nick's indifference to her is because of his amnesia"

Soaps In Depth says Logan will be gone next month.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm relieved that their not going to do the Phyllis/Nick/Logan thing like they were planning to do. There's no reason to do that anyway. Especially when there was nothing their with Nick/Logan and it wouldn't have been interesting to see the triangle anyway.

• Members

Sharon and Nick are destiny. I think its clear that they are the end game now and IMO always were. Summer is so Jack's and this will reunite Phyllis and Jack which excites me but I actually prefer them to be apart now with the poisonous pen of Latham penning their reunion.....

Logan getting scrapped is one smart thing this regime actually has done right. They actually got rid of something that was universally hated. As much as I love what is going to come of this story.... its all sooooooo contrived and so boring and unoriginal.

Archived