OLTL PreVUE: Week of July 23 Edition

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't get this. Clint said he would not tell Viki, Dorian was egging him on to do it, he said no. Now he tells Viki and breaks her heart for the second time in the last few months? I really don't like his character, he is really arrogant and a real wimpy jerk, he made his choice in who he wanted to be with, yet he can't help but almost stalk Viki and now hurts her again? Why is he so aghast at David and why is he so against Viki and David being friends? It really makes me hate Clint all the more, the selfish bastard.

At least we are finally going to see Viki and Todd and Blair. It was stupid they kept Viki out of all the Todd missing drama.

• Members

But why is he telling only Viki, what about Jessica, is he going to tell his daughter? And for that matter, why is he even telling Viki in the first place? Seems to me just to hurt her because he can't stand Viki finding some happiness for once. It is like he can't stand Viki moving on, which is idiotic since he has done that, so why can't Viki move on to find some happiness as well, even if it is with David.

Archived