ATWT: KMH Maternity Leave Theory

• Members

I've been thinking this for a WHILE now. I just now got to post it, though.

My theory on KMH's maternity write-out is this.......

Emily tells Ali & Dusty that she's going far far away from them and tells Dusty not to wait for her. <<That much, we know is definite. So, I say that on her way out of town, Emily gets carted off by Cheri and (maybe) Lance as a way at getting back at Emily for leaving Cheri's service or whatever and acting all high and mighty and reformed (<<like Cheri believes she is). Dusty & Alison believe she went into hiding to think things over, but when they see Cheri in town, she continually makes subtle comments to get the wheels turning in Dusty & Alison's heads. So right before KMH returns, Ali/Dusty figure out that Emily never left and was kidnapped. Meanwhile, Cheri appears to Emily and taunts her that she saw Alison & Dusty all cozied up together and not having a care in the world. "They're not even looking for me", Emily'll think. And so another long, drawn out storyline begins.....

Whatta ya'll think? I may be crazy, but the intense dialogue between Emily/Cheri a while back and the hatred and animosity in between Ali/Dusty/Lance just got me to thinking that maybe it foreshadows something.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gosh I hope not, I want this over, especially when Emily returns. Team her up with Craig or something, reconnect her with Paul, Barbara....

Unless Cheri is working for James...that I could handle LOL! But I believe Emily is going to have Daniel with her when she leaves, or she's going to get him.

I wonder if Cheri will end up somehow involved in Henry and Vienna's spa?

Archived