AMC: Thursday

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate Colby, that little bitch. I wanted to slap her silly today

Kendall made me sick today. I wish she werent on

Go Annie. I loved her ripping into Ryan the way she did. Greenlee is pathetic and needs to move on already

• Members

I love both Colby AND Ava - so I'm definitely loving the catfights. It'll be fun watching the girls work together this summer - and you could totally tell in Leven's face that she was having such a fun time during that food fight. I bet Ambyr and Leven are great friends.

Greenlee and Josh are way too hot to pass up. I really really wish they'd give up on Rylee part 2 and just pair Josh/Greens up already! Josh was looking good in that haircut today too.

Babe and Jamie are cute...I could dig them this go around. Congrats to Babe too! I love her again so much more now that she isn't the center of AMC's universe.

Zendall was so cute at the end - when Kendall told him to come kiss her.

Amanda - love that girl - she is a mix now of what she was when she first came on the show, and what she turned into last year. It's a great blend of her characters right now.

Oh and finally - I loved seeing David's Cabi....errrr....I mean Zendall's new house today....

• Members

Gosh, until you said it just now A-Man.... I totally did not make the connection between Zach and Kendall's house and David's cabin. Anyway today's episode minus Greenlee bragging to Josh was the best in a long while. The actors timing in all the scenes was great and I LOVED Ava and Colby's fights and snarkiness. I loved how Ava called Colby a little girl :lol:

Finally Kendall knows and she was so turned on by it... taking the Chandler's down. Love how she was like we are gonna own Pine Valley!

The foot rub was hot but as others have said, Zendall makes anything hot.

Ok maybe I am sick... but I actually enjoyed the Bamie scenes today. I dunno there was something about them that made me smile during the scenes.

Oh and I am loving Amanda playing both sides. Love this take charge attitude she has taken. Mother Janet would be proud.

Archived