SOW Cover

• Members

SOW Cover:

Y&R: AMBER'S BUSTED! Thanks to B&B's Brooke (big pics of Amber and Brooke)

NICK'S SHOCKING MOVE (smaller pic of Nick and Sharon)

OUTRAGED (small pic of Cane)

ARRESTED (small pic of Daniel)

FIRED!

GH'S EMILY (pic of Natalia Livingston)

Y&R's COLLEEN (pic of Adrianne Leon)

Y&R's BEN (pic of Billy Warlock)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

By not agreeing to her terms and not giving her a new contract. That is consider being fired. But since SOW is more tabloid and Natalia said at a PA over the weekend that she and GH are still negotiating, I am going to go with Natty and say SOW is jumping the gun.

• Members

Wow, I'm glad to hear that "Colleen" is getting fired!!! I cannot stand the character who plays her!! Now maybe if they get the original Colleen back, that wouldn't be so bad, but this chick with her whispery voice, like she's got laryngytis (sp.?) or something drives me crazy!! Can't say I'll be missing her!!

• Members

Wow, I'm glad to hear that "Colleen" is getting fired!!! I cannot stand the character who plays her!! Now maybe if they get the original Colleen back, that wouldn't be so bad, but this chick with her whispery voice, like she's got laryngytis (sp.?) or something drives me crazy!! Can't say I'll be missing her!!

• Members

According to SOC, it confirmed that Natalia is leaving and her last air date is July 8, apparently it is SOW. I for one am dissipointed in the news for the simple fact that there is still so much story to tell between Em & Nik.

Archived