SOD Cover + DAYS Article Summary

• Members

SOD Cover: Big Picture of Sami & Stefano on the Cover with the title:

It's Over! The Secret that will break the Bradys' heart

Plus A Call from Mimi and Shawn leaves Belle.

GH's Carly does the Unforgivable.

Brief Summary: The cover story is rip-off. They don't even tell you what the secret is only that it will break the Bradys' heart forever. Basically Stefano falls ill and needs Sami's babies stem cells but she wants a deal. They meet but Stefano is not going to go along with the plan.

http://groups.msn.com/SecondChancesTheLUMI...628702089047599

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I doubt Farah will show up on-screen. Mimi probably calls Shawn for help and he leaves Salem for a while to tend to her. It will be sort of like what happened in November 2003 when Peter Reckell got time off and Bo went to find Billie. Billie was never seen. It all happened off-screen. I'm sure this will give Philip and Belle time to get closer. And this is probably when Mimi tells Shawn about Lauren, the surrogate.

• Members

Hogan mentioned Lauren the surrogate returning and that Shawn would bring her back to keep Philip away from Belle and Claire so I am guessing Mimi calls and Shawn intercepts the call. He probably then learns of Mimi and Philip's baby and Lauren and goes after Lauren. That is probably what the whole "leaves Belle" part is. I don't expect to see Farah. I am just glad they are bringing this story back and not dropping it.

As for the cover story article, what was the point? Yes, I am sure the cover looks great. Days hasn't had a SOD cover since LUMI's wedding. They have had like 3 SOW covers but no SOD covers. That is a pathetic job by SOD. They love putting Days on the cover but this time it comes off like they had nothing else to shove on there so they shoved Days on there and gave you a recycled story. Awful. I may be wrong but I don't think Ali Sweeney is even on next week.

Next week does sound good though.

Archived