B&B: Week of 6/25th

• Members

I like Carl. I wish he would stick around and hook up with Bridget even if it were only shot term. I like the vibe those two have together.

I dread the day Brooke finds out Taylor is having her baby. The way she keeps talking about what it would be like to have Nick's baby is just gagging me. These writers need a clue. So far she's had 4 children with three different men, it doesn't seem to have bonded her to them for life. Why is this baby going to be any different?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked that look Felicia gave Ashley today when she caught Ash and Rick in a compromising position. Are the claws gonna come out? I also liked Fefe's comments about Dante the other day at the party when Ash was complementing little Dino, something about him not being a good father and, facetiously, saying she's not bitter about it. LOL! I don't know if I want Felicia and Ashley to be good pals that talk trash about the men in their lives or for them to get catty with each other. Either way, I want to see more scenes of them together. Eileen Davidson has chemistry with everyone in the cast.

WTF was Phoebe wearing? LOL! I don't think Amber ever looked that trashy and it doesn't even fit her. She looked like a little girl playing with costumes and makeup. But what was up with Rick's reaction? I mean, doesn't he remember his ex? She wasn't exactly classy herself.

I was surprised that Carl was so upfront with Bridget so quick. I thought he was just saying whatever she wanted to hear to get a little lovin'. Ha. Which is good, cause I worried that the show was going to turn him into a creep.

This egg stuff is killing me.

• Members

I KNOW i'm not the only one who can not stand this show right now, Carl is the stupidest charecter i've ever seen introduced to ANY daytime soap opera, Constantine is vomit inducing. If I see Carl or Constantine on, I REFUSE to watch the program, that is a first for me for B&B, that saddens me.

As for the rest, Brooke....Nick....Ridge, same for the last 3+ years, snoozefest 2007

• Members

I thought they would really change Phoebe's look, but besides more make-up and slutty clothes she looked the same. I guess I was expecting them to chop off her hair or dye it black something really different that couldn't be changed back right away. Rick's attitude made sense in terms of Phoebe having an established image they FO is trying to market, but other than that I wasn't buying it. He's in the fashion business, someone having a style transformation should be no big to him.

• Members

The Thursday episode was great. Especially the 2nd half. The Brooke-Stephanie fight was not only good but it had some new & different ways of looking at things.

There was more diversity of characters and not just the same 3 characters saying & doing the same things they've done every day for the past some years. Felicia is finally showing up again and actually saying things. Ashley seems to have kicked into gear. She mentioned Genoa City several times, mentioned Abby, and most shockingly of all Felicia actually mentioned Caroline.

Most important no Phoebe.

• Members

This week has been good. I'm still stuck at Wednesday but except for the dreadful prospect of Bridge I liked it a lot.

We were also graced with some very grand performances. Like CRC I was also cheering at Fefe/Ashley, loved Stephanie's snarky looks and also thought Mackenzie Mauzy was wonderful being torn between music and Rick's paranoia.

The egg-stuff is really surprising me in the way that they manage to come up with so much twists to delay it and keep the excitement although the story is moving along fastly...

Will post more over the weekend as I catch up. Reading of Ridge/Ashley makes me giddy with excitement, I REALLY like them. Gasp!

• Members

LOL. Yup! B&B had a great week.

I think I a starting to like Ridge/Ashley. Even though I still prefer him with Brooke!

Stephine and Brooke never get old. I love it when they talk mean to each other. "NO, IF HE WANTS TO SEE R.J. HE HAS TO COME TONIGHT" :D

Archived