June 11-15, 2007

Toups

• Members

I think DAYS had some preemptions on Thursday and Friday(not sure if it was just Friday), so a 2.2 isn't that bad considering a 2.5 gets a soap 3rd place now. GL numbers really aren't all that bad considering third place is only .5 away. I am hoping DAYS can get to a 2.3 next week and possibly a 2.4, but I wont get my hopes up.

Thanks for posting Lsktreet!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That 2.4 on Tuesday for Days is crazy. I checked, and that was the day that started with the forklift going after EJ and Sami, and the day Nick got drunk with Shawn and hit Jett. Wasn't exactly a big day for Days that week. Very odd.

• Members

It will be interesting to see who will wind up at #4 next week. Looks like Aaron's return didnt do well. But all of the CBS lineup was down on Friday. Although I found Friday's show boring. And Thursday's ATWT was the beginning of Meg/Craig's wedding.

• Members

Nice to see ATWT get a 2.4 on Thursday.

Here is what happened that day:

Alison panics after Dusty admits he called the police about Lance attacking her. After the police leave, Alison has a panic attack when she takes a shower and claims she can't wipe the blood off. Dusty jumps into the shower and brings her back to reality. He also insists on calling Emily. After he lies next to her to help her sleep, she falls asleep but then starts kissing him and he responds. Overhearing the florist, Paul learns that Craig has moved up the wedding date to today. He calls to reserve a jet for international travel. Hearing about his little trouble with Barbara yesterday, Margo gets Craig to admit he's marrying Meg today to end any future problems. He then shows Margo the rings he picked up at a jeweler in Old Town, unaware that they are the same rings Paul returned the other day. Realizing them for what they are, Margo warns Craig they're "bad luck" rings but he laughs at the claim. Meg confesses to an angry Emma that she's marrying Craig so he'll give back to Lucinda her company. Emma quickly doubts that he'll follow through on the idea and urges her to reconsider but when Paul calls, she rushes to see him. He excitedly tells her of their plans to fly to Italy where they will be married. Emily slips Paul her grandmother's locket as a promise they'll be together soon. When Craig and Margo arrive, Paul hides. After she talks with an excited Gwen about her session with the producer today, Cleo worries when she finds Gwen's lucky earrings in her purse. She hands them back to her and insists that she found them and didn't steal them. Cleo later accuses Jade of planting the earrings and when she denies it, Cleo assures her she'll never tell anyone she brought her to town. Jade doesn't believe her.

• Members

Those ratings for DAYS are good. They were down to 2.1 on Thursday and Friday, which is to be expected with the preemptions, but hit 2.2s and 2.4s for the beginning. Here's hoping it lasts. And that forklift cliffhanger really worked. They should do more cliffhangers.

• Members

I am not her biggest fan. She can really mess up some scenes. She is good, but by no means a powerhouse, in my opinion.

BUT back to the ratings. We don't want non-DAYS fans complaining again.

Archived