June 11-15, 2007

Toups

• Members

Tuesday was Lucas rescuing Sami from the runaway forklift, Steve confronting Jeremy & Stephanie, Nick/Chelsea/Jett & Shawn learning he's not the father of Willow's baby. Wednesday was the start of the Bope/Dolie stuff.

I think DAYS might have held steady at 2.4 were it not for the golf pre-emptions (though that doesn't explain the drop from Tuesday to Wednesday).

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What the hell could have happened between Thursday and Friday to cause such a significant drop? And to be honest I thought Friday was among the Top 3 episodes of that week. Wasn't it the whole Jack gets angry at Parker cliff hanger episode? Where Carly and JJ walked in on them arguing? That was great drama. Can't believe only 2.1 people saw it.

I think this week has been great and I think ATWT can reach a 2.3 or better yet a 2.4 by the end of this month. I hope my fellow ATWT viewers feel the same way.

• Members

Funny how CZP was featured more last week and the ratings went up. She had scenes with Paul, Meg and to my surprise Craig(Scott Bryce). Can you imagine the possiblities(the higher ratings) if we had more Craig/Barbara scenes and Craig/Margo/Katie(Family interaction) scenes..

• Members

This is a silly way to look at ratings. IMO, the ratings of one episode are dependant on how good the previous day was. You said you were surprised Thursday was so high; well, those that tuned in Thursday for the so-so episode tuned out the next day and missed a good-ish one.

• Members

I actually thought Thursday's show was better than Friday's. Aaron returned on Friday but Carly/Jack bored me on Friday. I dont know why they did but they did...LOL. The show only got good to the end ...so I can see how it dropped on Friday.

• Members

Great point, Andre. I hadn't thought of that, but it explains the big jump for Days on Tuesday (with the Monday cliffhangers of the forklift and Is Shawn the father [to a lesser degree]?), but then the drop on Wednesday, b/c Tuesday didn't have a cliffhanger. It really is all about the day before.

• Members

I don't think its all silly. But you do a have point. However some people read the spoilers ahead and if you have Digi Cable like I do you can see lil sneaks of whats going to happen by pressing the info button. So its not unlikely that more people just simply wanted to tune in that day because:

1) Meg and Craig were getting married

2) Gwen and Will were on along with Cleo

3) Other Stuff

Thats all I'm saying. And in order to see if I agree with your theory about ratings I'd have to go back and remember what happened on Wednesday too.

• Members

Wednesday's show was Meg on the ledge...... Here is a summary of Wednesday's show.

Handing them his business card, Barbara tells Gwen and Will she's found one of the top producers in the music biz and he's agreed to finish her demo. When Gwen hesitates, Will quickly convinces her to jump on board with the idea. After writing in her diary that she'll have Will all to herself once Gwen goes on tour, Cleo finds the happy couple and gives Will fresh cookies. Hearing Gwen's news, Cleo downplays her role in the decision to finish her demo. Using the card from the desk clerk, Craig bursts into Paul's room and accuses him of hiding Meg. He denies it as Meg struggles to stay on the ledge outside the window. Before leaving, he warns Paul to stay away from Meg or face his wrath. Paul then rushes to the window and pulls a frightened Meg back into the room. After Meg is reunited with Craig, Paul advises Barbara that once Lucinda has control of Worldwide again, he and Meg are going to disappear. Meg tells Craig they're not going to have sex until after they're married so he suggests moving up their wedding date. Reading about the responsibilities of an intern at WOAK, Noah comes up with the idea of doing a series of segments on cellphone broadcasts, boasting that Maddie is an expert. Maddie then suggests that Luke write the script for the project. Gwen interrupts with her good news and then introduces the three of them to Cleo, calling her a good friend. As they talk, Jade secretly watches and worries. Claiming he interned down in Branson, Missouri, Noah suggests that Gwen offer to sing there which will give her more exposure and make more money for the charity. Jade later warns Luke that Cleo seems weird and then plants one of Gwen's lucky earrings in her purse.

Archived