AMC/OLTL/GH: ABC Soap Secrets

• Members

ABC and SOAPnet Team Again for ABC Reveals... SOAPnet's Sizzling Summer Secrets

Airing on ABC Daytime and SOAPnet

Cameron Mathison (Ryan, All My Children; Host, I Wanna Be a Soap Star)"ABC Reveals... SOAPnet's Sizzling Summer Secrets" is a star-studded preview special that will give fans the inside scoop on all of their favorite ABC shows, including "All My Children," "One Life to Live" and "General Hospital," and on SOAPnet's new originals premiering this summer, including "General Hospital: Night Shift," "The Fashionista Diaries" and "I Wanna Be a Soap Star 4." The special will air on the ABC Television Network on Friday, June 29 in "The View's" time slot (11:00 a.m., ET/10:00 a.m., PT) and on SOAPnet at midnight. LMNO (Leave My Name Off) Productions will produce the special.

ABC stars including "All My Children's" Cameron Mathison and Sabine Singh, "One Life to Live's" Kristen Alderson, Kassie DePaiva and Trevor St. John, and "General Hospital's" Julie Berman and Laura Wright will host segments in the special about each of their respective shows that will provide recaps and reveal never-before-seen footage for an exclusive preview of what is ahead this summer on ABC Daytime.

On ABC Daytime, viewers will be privy to some exciting plot twists and will get the answer to the following questions:

All My Children

Who in Pine Valley drives off a cliff and endangers a life?

One Life to Live

Someone else finds out that Baby Tommy is Todd's son. Will that person reveal the truth to Todd?

General Hospital

Which one of your favorites from Port Charles was directly involved in baby Jake's kidnapping?

"Night Shift's" Kimberly McCullough and Jason Thompson, "General Hospital's" Rebecca Herbst and "I Wanna Be a Soap Star's" Cameron Mathison will introduce original programs airing on SOAPnet this summer:

Kimberly McCullough and Jason Thompson will introduce viewers to the night shift at General Hospital. SOAPnet's new 13-episode series, "General Hospital: Night Shift," goes beyond what is seen in daytime to reveal more about the lives and loves of "General Hospital's" favorite characters during the hospital's night shift. McCullough and Thompson will also reveal new faces and complications that arise in Port Charles. The series will premiere on Thursday, July 12 at 11:00 p.m. on SOAPnet.

The glamorous, highly competitive world of fashion and beauty take center stage in SOAPnet's new docusoap, "The Fashionista Diaries." "General Hospital's" Rebecca Herbst, a true fashionista herself, will introduce the two new assistants and each of their new companies, Flirt Cosmetics, Jane Magazine and Seventh House PR. The companies and assistants are intertwined as they struggle to make it in the big city at exciting jobs with sky-high rent, long hours and a hectic social that blurs the lines between work and play. A priority project will take place in each episode that naturally pits the assistants against each other or pulls them together, as they struggle to impress their bosses and not get fired. The series will premiere on Wednesday, August 1 at 9:00 p.m. on SOAPnet.

Series host Cameron Mathison will walk viewers through the challenges -- including kissing, love scenes and fighting -- that the 10 contestants of "I Wanna Be a Soap Star" will face in the fourth season to win a 13-week contract role on NBC's "Days of Our Lives." For the first time America will have a voice in selecting the winner before the series' first-ever live season finale. The "wanna-be" standout who makes the cut will head off to the fictional town of Salem and join the Bradys and the Hortons.

I Wanna Be a Soap Star premieres on Tuesday, August 14 at 8:00 p.m. on SOAPnet.

"We are pleased to partner with SOAPnet once again to offer fans insight into all the ABC Daytime dramas," said Brian Frons, president, Daytime, Disney-ABC Television Group. "We will be revealing key secrets to our summer stories, and catching up our newer viewers on the stories to watch."

"SOAPnet has three new originals premiering this summer, and this is an ideal way to preview our new shows that viewers will crave," said Deborah Blackwell, general manager, SOAPnet. "Whatever way soap fans get their fix - daytime shows, primetime soaps or soapy reality -- we've got them all on SOAPnet."

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived