The Ken Doll Teen Scene

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the only unsalvagable part of the current younger set on Days is Jeremy. The rest isn't nearly as bad as the old set of younger characters. Jett doesn't really bother me, and Marcus Patrick is decent enough. Stephanie is really two-dimensional, but I prefer this version to old!Stephanie, especially during the period where she was constantly whining about the fact that her uncle wouldn't mount her. Shelley Hennig has been competent enough as Stephanie; I mean, they haven't really given her character any dimensions, so I think she's doing a good enough job. Nick and Chelsea have become two of my favorite characters; I just hate how they keep throwing obstacle after obstacle at them. It's gotten old. I wish they'd give Max something to do; it seems that, outside of his short-lived relationships with Abby and Mimi, he's been given nothing to do.

• Members

I don't really mind the Teen Scene on Days right now. Jeremy is annoying. No doubt of that. But you always have to have a character thats sketch or "bad".

Lol a few months of now Jeremy will have redeemed himself and everyone will magically love him. Thats Daytime for you.

Just think of where Chelsae was a few months/a year ago. I know I hated the b*tch. Especially after the Zach incident.... :(

• Members

I can't stand the new Stephanie. I suspect it's more than just the really bad writing.

I did really enjoy the previous Stephanie. That actress was a writer's dream because she was so unique & different you could go all kinds of places with her.

This one is a dumbed down Valley Girl who shrieks and trounces around having no real purpose but to declare that she wants to have sex & she wants to party party party. I'm yawning as I type this. That is so not what I can stand watching.

• Members

Actually, 3 of the actors could be placed in the "thirtysomething" category. Marcus Patrick (Jett) is actually 33, Trevor Donovan (Jeremy) is 29 in a few months; and Denise Boutte (Jett's fiancee, Danielle), although she de-aged herself 5 years on IMDB, is actually 30 as well.

Archived