DAYS: Monday, June 18

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the show went the wrong way about getting Stephanie where she is. If we don't get some character development for her, and fast, then there's not much hope, IMO. And emotional scenes with her Papa ain't character development enough.

• Members

I totally agree with Pheonix and disagree with PSPCindy, about the whole "treading water" comment.

DAYS is so far from treading water it isn't even funny.

This is the best the show has been in MONTHS AND MONTHS!

Sure things are not perfect but there are WAY more positives to point out than negatives.

• Members

Luv the video you posted IMissAremid. I've been interested in knowing a little more about Anna Dimera. Thanks!

Nothing more I can say about this episode than what has been already said. It was a good solid Monday episode. Loved just about everything in it except Lucas. :)

• Members

Glad you liked it. There are actually quite a few Tony and Anna clips on YouTube, including 4 parts to that Chicago storyline, so if you want to see more you can. Also funny to watch is Tony and Anna's wedding with Kimmy Gibler playing Carrie as flower girl and attended by their good friend Marlena and all the fine people of Salem. Even Tom and Alice Horton are there I think. Guess that was before the feud started in earnest though... LOL.

• Members

I must say I LOVED Days today!

1st off I want to say that I enjoyed Shelle/Phelle today. God I felt a lil spark between Belle and Phillip today. Unfortunate seeing as how I'm a dedicated Shelle fan and to even contemplate that something exists between Belle and Phillip is like blasphemy to me at least. But yet it was there. The longing look. The silent stare. The "John Black Eye Stare" that Belle utilized as she gazed upon the father/daughter reunion.

Speaking of the reunion that was GREAT directiing/camera work. I was actually shocked when Claire jumped into Phillips arms! Call me stupid but I seriously wasn't expecting it. I dunno I just thought it would be a nice tender family moment between the three of them. Instead we got some DRAMA and I loved it. The tension between the two studs is palpable and I'm loving how Belle is feeling torn apart in 2 since shes in the middle of their soon to be pissing contest.

However to set the record straight 1 small year does NOT make you Father of The Century Phillip. For goodness sakes GET OVER IT. As Maury has said COUNTLESS times...."You are NOT the Father!" I don't know how much more plainer it can get. Claire is SHAWN's flesh and blood. Not yours. Did you see Shawn with Clair. Brandon Beemer is so cute. He's goofy voice and playful actions looked so natural. Hes gonna be a wonderful dad. Anyways the standoff between the two of them towards the end was PERFECT. The classic poses. The stare down. God the heat almost made me pass out. Can't wait to see where this is headed!

And for the highlight of the episode! EJAMI IS INCREDIBLE! Did you see the looks that passed between Elvis and Samantha today. EJ was so sincere it was shocking. NO jokes. No bravado. This is a guy who clearly has fallen hard for this girl and feels attached to his child. It doesn't get any more romantic than that you guy! But of course the dreaded THING has to come along....

"STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE!"

LUCAS STFU! I'm so sick and tired of this baby w/ his small you know what. Grow some and do something other than screaming at your wife everytime she wants to be outside of your line of vision for more than 5 seconds. Instead of crying and b*tching at her to "STAY PUT" every 10 seconds why not HELP her to unravel this mystery? Lucas in short is an IDIOT. and the sad thing is that this is NOT out of character.

Loved the bomb ending at the end of the episode! Tuesday should be very good! Heres to hoping that EJ saves Sami again since Lucas is a liability and incompotent.

Archived