AMC: TV Guide Online Spoilers

• Members
Due to actress Sydney Penny's real-life maternity leave, Julia surprises Jamie by leaving Pine Valley on Monday, June 18. (Penny explains it all in her TVGuide.com Soaps Q&A.) Meanwhile, Erica uses Tad to make Jackson jealous. Kendall and Greenlee concoct the formula for their Fusion Green fragrance. Amanda finds out JR is faking their kidnapping to con Adam. Ava moves out of the Montgomery house and finds a new home. Lily and Jonathan put their past behind them

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like the new avatar too Angie! Greenlee being pushed off the Fusion roof was one of the best parts of the dream episode! It was almost like fan fantasy all over again because I sure have fantasized about the witch having an "accident" :lol:

So Sydney Penny going on mat leave probably for 3 months. Means 3 more months to add to this drawn out Kate debacle.

Kate will be 35 with SORASING before Tad finds out LOL.

• Members

Here's what Sydney said in her TV Guide Q&A:

TVGuide.com: When will you be back on AMC?

Penny: I think I'm coming back to work sometime in July. It depends on how they want to work me back into the canvas. I'm guessing I'll start airing again in the beginning of August. I'm just enjoying this time with the baby. It's the best. I can't believe it's happening!

• Members

Interesting. She is taking a relatively short maternity leave then. Terri (Simone) back in 2004 was off for like 4 months, and Natalia (Anita) back in 2005 was roughly the same. But both of those women came back to really no storyline and well look where they are now. I really hope Brown and Esensten really get that Kate storyline moving. I wonder if they will go forward with Adam being involved. In Megan's final weeks he had Kate's adoption papers with Madden's name on it in that box Amanda gave him.

It still though, will feel weird without Dixie as some part of it.

*sigh* LOL I should be well over her dismissal but I am not. I don't think I'll ever get over that one.

Archived