GH: Mon June 11th

• Members

LOVED IT!!

Stan, Lainey, Robin, Patrick, Epiphany, Kelly - LOVED IT! I could of done with out Spinelli, Lucky, Elizabeth at Kelly's .. but the rest of the show was great!

And Sonny and Kate!!!

This show certainly looked to be setting up NS with all the hospital staff on today!

Oh and COLEMAN!!! I lurve him!! It's always great to see Blake Gibbons!!

So ... your thoughts on today's episode??

Jen

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was a refreshing Carly and JaSam free today. It made the show more tolerable.

I like that Lulu defended Spinelli to that obnxious Lucky. Granted, Spin is an oddity, but Lucky just went off on the kid as if he were a threat to Jake. Calm the hell down.

• Members

Lucky needs to take a chill pill. I don't like the possessiveness he has now, it's really getting on my nerves. Spinelli, yeah I can do without him. It's always great to see Mike, he needs a woman and a story! Ron Hale is a great asset to this show, they need to use him more.

Today was good for me because all of those I love were on today - it was nice to have a day without the whole show revolving around Jason, Sam, Carly, Jax, Jerry and baby Morgan! UGH! SO tired of those stories!

Jen

• Members

Lucky has every reason to be alarmed by Spinelli's obsession with his son. The guy does drugs and always looks high. He lives and works for Jason. I think Spinelli coming into Liz's delivery room with a video camera to tape the birth was beyond creepy and what person wouldnt be freaked out by that? Next Spinelli is seen hanging around Jake in the hospital nursery for no reason. The guy is a weirdo

I deifnetly thought todays show felt like pilot for Night Shift. Looks like Lainey and Stan have been dusted off just in time...lol

Elizabeth's hair looks like sh-t

LOL..Sonny always has sex on the brain

oprahsonnykatesexsm0.jpg

• Members

Oh I loved today's episode! Robin and Patrick were so hot :) I loved the look on Patrick's face face when Robin was holding the baby. And Coleman! Oh I wish Coleman was on more.

Lainey and Stan....I liked it.

And Sonny and Kate, I love them a hell of a lot more than Sonny and Carly. I do like Carly, but not with Sonny.

Spinelli needs to learn to shut his trap. Seriously. Why does Jason tolerate him?

• Members

Jason, Sam, Carly, Jax, Jerry freee!

scrubs, lainey, kelly, stan, spencer house, Q's, sonny & kate,

like wow.. now that's general hospital.

it's all i need.. can u give me balance!

finally a good episode in a long time.

• Members

It's amazing how GH exponentially improved without the usual air hogs! :)

I absolutely adored Scrubs. Robin holding that cute baby girl made me all sorts of happy - and poor Patrick's facial expressions were priceless. I also loved Patrick spitting out his beer at the end when Stan referred to Patrick as a "Daddy". :lol:

I loved the interaction, too. Robin with her girlfriends, Kelly and Lainey. And stan and Patrick forming a friendship. Throw Coleman in, and it was heaven.

And the rest of the show didn't make me want to spork my eyes out, so I'd say today was great!

Just one thing: Can Dr. Ford die? Preferably strangled by his bowtie? Stupid ass for criticizing Alan!

• Members

As usual, I'm late on watching, but I watched it now.. :)

It was such a light and funny episode! I LOVED it!

I laughed through the entire Patrick/Robin/baby stuff... his face was priceless! I was laughing so hard! Poor guy... :lol:

I like Robin/Kelly/Lainey friendship... it should be featured on more... :)

I loved my Spencer scenes... I just love them... love them all... anything with them is great! And even though this whole Luke kidnapping Laura was totally plot induced and there are million holes in this story (like, why would a doctor let two strange people just walk in a roam through the rooms... or why didn't Tracy call Luke to warn him that Scott found out...) but I still loved it...

And ghostAlan is still funny! :lol:

All in all, really fun show! But next episode is back to Jason, Amelia, Sam... :P

Archived