DOOL: Missing Characters in the Brady/DiMera Feud Storyline

• Members

Even though all of these characters are or have returned (Tony, Stefano, etc.) I feel there are still a couple of characters needed for this SL to be complete.

Some of these are as followed:

1) Kimberly Brady (Patsy Pease)- Has she even been mentioned lately, she should return for a limited run like Doug and Julie

2) Susan Banks/Kristen DiMera (Eileen Davidson) - Are they ever going to explain the whereabouts of Susan or Kristen? If they are going to continue to have EJ be Elvis Banks, then some kind of explanation is needed.

3) Eugene and Calliope Bradford- these two would be a great addition as they were affected by the Dimeras as well.

Also:

Steve Johnson, Kayla Johnson, and Addrienne Kiriakis are all needed in this SL. Steve has 15 years of SL possibility, surely they arent going to expect fans to believe he spent 15 years under EJ's mind control????

What do you all think?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EJ and Kristen as mother and son wouldn't be that unbelievable. People bought Cady McClain and Jacob Young on AMC. It would be the same thing, plus much less worse, IMO.

As for who is missing in this storyline, I wouldn't say anyone is missing, just because we don't know who they're bringing into this. Lets just take a look at who's involved thus far: John, Bo, Caroline, Grandpa Shawn, Hope, Kayla, Sami, Lexie, Stefano, Tony, Marlena, Steve, Celeste, Lucas, EJ, Doug and Julie.

The only people left are the younger characters like Chelsea, Nick, Max, Stephanie, etc. and Kate and Billie. Billie, I guess you could say is involved. She and Hope were pretty determined to kick some DiMera butt. They could incorporate Kate into this storyline and because of Hogan's hard on for Lauren Koslow, I think that will happen at some point. Lets remember that Kate was Stefano's whore. Hogan loves him some DAYS history.

• Members

The other Bradys sibs are a huge gap, especially Roman and Kim. Kayla to a lesser extent, but due to Steve's reintroduction last year and the DiMera connection, yeah, definitely missing. Then there's the kids and Billie and Kate. I mean, Kate was sleeping with EJ! She was Stefano's whore! This sudden lack of airtime is stupid. And after Billie's line to Hope about kicking some DiMera butt, wtf is with her decline in airtime? Beyond stupid.

• Members

Missing? Marlena. There's a few people that should be smack in the middle of a STEFANO storyline where the "reason" for the vendetta is revealed. And Marlena is at the top of that list. Always. John, Bo and Hope following after her, but there is not a character on this show that has the relationship with Stefano that Marlena has and who has the effect on him that she has. It's why she's his worst enemy. Because she has the power to make him care.

• Members

Definitely Steve, but hopefully that will be remedied soon.

Marlena, but we've got spoilers coming up with her and Stefano, so hopefully she's a part of it as well.

If we're going for a full out Dimera/Brady showdown then I think we need all the Bradys in place, and that would mean Kimberly back in some capacity.

Benjy! He's a Dimera and a Brady-Johnson (kind of). Either way, I want to know where he fits into things loyalty-wise and I want him back on canvas.

Kristin -- if she's really EJ's mom, I'd love to see her in the mix. But only if they could get Eileen Davidson.

Archived