ATWT: Viewers Voice

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually that is a real misconception lol. Yes the CarJackers did the compass campaign several years ago but it is not an "organized" fanbase and there are others that do a heck of a lot more campaigning. There are a lot of loyal CarJackers but they aren't that organized.

• Members

Oh, I'm sure there are Kack fans. It's my personal theory they're mostly Katie fans, who have gone underground, period. When they did a "who should Katie be with?" it was 65% against Kack, with "someone new" coming in with around 20%.

You've got to remember, Carjack's been separated for over a year. Kack does nothing but laugh, cuddle puppies, and have sex on flat surfaces.

And I agree...Carjackers aren't "more organized", they've been around longer, there are just MORE of them, period. They've BEEN through this too many times to count. They're like the San Antonio Spurs....they grind it out. They're in it for the long haul.

• Members

I voted yes too and I was SHOCKED at how large the amount of yes's were compared to no! I would have thought it'd be like 90% to 10% (No to Yes). Just goes to show you how we can't assume how the entire public thinks when it comes to couples on the show.

Luke and Noah have pretty much disappeared. And I thought they along with Carly, Lucinda, Craig, and now potentially Susan were going to save the ratings. That hasn't happened and I don't think its going to happen because the viewers simply refuse to accept change. Jatie or "Kack" as some people love to refere to them as may not be what you want but its probably whats going to be around for awhile. And it makes sense in my opinion.

Jack leaving Carly after what happened with Nick and the strippers completely destroyed my feelings for CarJack. Seeing Carly and Simon fall in love was 10x more interesting that the constant CarJack breakups and reunions plus the constant moral judgments that Jackass would cast down on Carly everytime he got the oppurtunity to.

Finally seeing Jack come crawling back to Carly and seeing her reject him was all I needed to see to know that they were over. And the final nail in the coffin was when Carly left to be with Simon so she could avoid jail. Sorry but if Carly and Jack were meant to be together he would not be sleeping with the enemy. He would not have let her go in the first place.

Bottom line though is that I just don't buy the argument that "Kack" and Brad are single handedly destroying the show. It just seemes like another scapegoat. Before it was Willen. Now its Kack.

Paul and Meg have been on fire recently and adding Craig/Lucinda to it has been very interesting. Craig really had me in tears last week when he was talking with Margo at the station. I actually felt bad for the guy. I can only imagine how irate he'll be today.

Archived