GH: Thursday

• Members

guess its right back to hating ElizaBITCH. She was so inconsiderate. She told Lucky the only reason she couldnt go to hte courthouse and support him and his family was bc she had no babysitter for the kids but the minute she got one, she ran to go see Jason and didnt give a damn about the Spencers and Laura's case. And she was so nasty to Lucky about it all too. What is wrong with her?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Elizabeth has a lot of nerve getting mad at Lucky. I can't believe her.

Yay, my Helena got mentioned by the judge :) :)

2 days in a row without Jerry...PERFECT!

I can't stand how Jax keeps on comparing Jason and Jerry. They're totally different and he's an idiot for not seeing it.

• Members

I really loved the episode!

I agree that Scott winning Laura is a plot device, but I don't mind since it's entertaining to me and I like the drama surrounding it... :)

LOGAN AND LULU!!! AAAAAA! Finally a really great scene with them! Love it! And Scott VS Logan was great to watch! He HAS to be Scott's son!

Yay! Sonny learns about Sam and Amelia's connection... wonder what he'll do with it...

Kate VS Carly is really fun! When Kate called her on being a trailer trash girl.. lol

And finally... OMG! Liz is a horrible bitch! I couldn't believe that she didn't go to the courtroom to support her husband and his family, but she went to see Jason??? And when Lucky objected, she had the nerve to snap at him?? God, I hate her right now! But I was cheering when Lucky told her that Scott won and that she needed to be there with him instead of her murderer friend!

• Members

today episode rocked

I hope Amelia doesn't break up sam and jason. They are the best thing about general hospital. I always hated Amelia, i wish someone would just kill her lol. Amelia told sonny everything about sam, like that sam murdered her father and that She tells sonny how Sam was a perfect chameleon over the years in order to dupe rich men out of their money. I hope jason doesn't call of their wedding, i know he won't.

omg Kate and Sonny are awesome, kate arriving with what was that, a statue of something. Kate says," you want me to leave it here or drop it through your roof lol. Too funny and sonny with a shocked look on his face lol.

Did i said jason and sam were the best right now on general hospital, no no no they are the 2 best. Sonny and kate are great together lol

anything with lulu is great, i just wish logan would leave lulu the hell alone. I want her to be with Spinelli, who doesnt love Spinelli. He is great and funny, he would do anything for lulu.

I do agree with R sinclair, how does Scott have any right to request custody over Laura?

DID I MENTION 2 DAYS WITHOUT JERRY!!!!!!! LETS PARTY :lol:

im so sorry, i thought i was in general hospital for friday. I saw GH so i clicked, i am so sorry. I didn't relieze it was thursdays.

• Members

Jax has a point in regards to the Jerry/Jason comparison. They're both killers. Does it matter if one takes pleasure in doing it? Jason is so cold blooded. It's a toss up as to which is worse.

We need to start a petition to free Lucky from Elizabeth whose hair I hate by the way. It's an awful color and the curls have got to go.

R, you've got it right about Geary's annual year long vacation being a factor in Laura's custody story. Scott should not even be a factor.

• Members

ITA, with all of that

jason or jerry who is more of a ruthless killer. Its hard to say

Jason does care for people, he does care about elizabeth,sam,carly,sonny etc. At least jason cares for more people then jerry does. Jason is not 100% cold blooded and with jerry, he is 100% cold blooded. The only one that jerry cares about is jax and himself. You heard jerry how he was talking to his mother the other day.

Archived