DAYS: "Those Dastardly DiMeras!"

• Members

"Those Dastardly DiMeras!"

I urge everyone to click the link above and check out all the classic clips! It explains some of the history of the DiMera family -- all the way back to the Tony/Andre quicksand scene! The clips are in amazingly perfect quality.

Clip 1: Everyone knows Tony is evil now, but he used to be a good guy. Identical cousin Andre was the nasty one. Just ask Anna. But he died. Or did he?

Clip 2: Just how did Elvis Jr. (aka EJ) get his name? Stefano flashes back to the moment of his conception. And envisions his future.

Clip 3: Stefano captured his beloved Marlena and kept her in a gilded cage – while John watched with virtual reality glasses. Would Marlena agree to Stefano's terms to be set free?

Clip 4: John uncovered where Stefano was holding Marlena in the Paris underground. Unfortunately, he had to pay for his 'crimes.'

Clip 5: After Tony regained his sight, he decided to pretend to still be blind to set a trap for Kristen and John.

Clip 6: The Bradys had Benjy and Stefano had Carrie and Roman (John) was caught in the middle. Stefano brought the Pawn out in Roman, then played mind games with Diana.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ryan has also taken some of the videos and added them to YouTube... here's a few of my favorites. :P Check out Don Diamont in the second clip! LoL

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

• Members

That Paris clip is absolutely dreadful to sit through!

That is when a ) JER started to show signs up losing his touch and being psychotic. b ) when Drake started to suck at acting.

The Aremid clip of "Tony" killing himself gives me chills! AHHHHHHHH! CHILLS!

• Members

Wow. As much as I loved Wayne as Roman, I forgot how much I liked Drake in his early years in the role. I wish he was still Roman, not John Black.

I was not a fan of the lady in a cage stuff. The first couple of years of Reilly were my favorites, but those clips were entertaining.

• Members

I remember those quicksand scenes and the promos for them like it were yesterday. Yet I was too young at the time, apparently, to notice hot-ass Don Diamont standing there scantily clothed. Thanks for posting Kenny.

• Members

I´m not fan of Reilly but I loved the Aremid clip. Both the acting and the music were almost top notch.

Both the Paris and EJ´s conception are terrible. And Stefano´s more than 3 mins lasting monolog is a great reminder of Reilly´s writing abilities.

But I really loved Diana. She was beatifull and the actress was very natural. IMO, much better than Marlena. Plus, Drake still knew how to act.

Tony vs. André is cheesy as hell.

Archived