Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ranger1rg

GH: Sonny's Pronunciation of "Falconari"

am i hearing correctly?

when sonn corinthos says connie falconari, all i can hear is connie fuckonari.

bizarre.

He's saying her name wrong anyway. It should pronounce it "fal-cone-re".

The whole storyline is dumb. The awful pronuciations and Sonny's holier than thou attitude. The way he says her name makes it sound like a dirty word.

Also I don't buy Megan Ward playing Sonny's teenage sweetheart Kate/Connie. It's obvious IMHO that's shes quite a bit younger than Sonny. I looked it up and in real life Megan Ward(Kate/Connie) is 7 years younger than Maurice Benard(Sonny).

Also I don't buy Megan Ward playing Sonny's teenage sweetheart Kate/Connie. It's obvious IMHO that's shes quite a bit younger than Sonny. I looked it up and in real life Megan Ward(Kate/Connie) is 7 years younger than Maurice Benard(Sonny).

and she looks even younger than her age. That said, I enjoy her scenes with Kate. I dont see anything wrong with the way he pronounces her name. I love her spunk and love how she doesnt bow down to his crap and I espeically love how she gets in Carly's face

That'll all probably change once she beds Sonny and gets knocked up by him and then betrays him. Like EVERY woman he's been with. Yawn ... lol.

And I like Kate, actually, but what is her purpose? Why was she even brought on? To give Sonny someone, I guess ...