Days: Thursday 5/31 Discussion

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When thinking of Days of Our lives know, and looking at your poster of the great Ali McIntyre (Lisa Linde), Mike Horton (Roark Critchlow), Carrie Brady Reed (Christie Clark), makes you wanna cry how bad it is, both in 2003 and in 2007. The Ali/Mike/Carrie was the best Story & when Ali went really crazy, that was when the real fun began for us the wievers.

• Members

Today's episode has been kind of slow and dull so far......

It was nice to see people having sensible conversations and using their brains, it was also nice to see Hope and Marlena in scenes together.....

The cop shop scenes are basically the location for "The EJ Show" today.....

• Members

Great show and fabulous dialogue for EJ. Line of the day is "Harry Potter line" LOL

Lucas came off totally annoying today and he needs to get a manbra. The hands on the hips and him trying to act all tough are trully laughable.

No one has asked Shawn before why DiMeras/Brady's are at war? Its only been what 30 years?

• Members

The best part of the show today was the hope, marlena, and sami scenes....3 of the best actresses on the show all in scenes together...I was suprised to see Bart show up today, i forgot he was back today....And the ending cliffhanger with Sami all taped up in the car was awesome..I'm excited to tune in tomorrow..Also it was nice to get a look at Jeremy and Jett, i'm looking forward to some more hotties on the show...

• Members

Poor Lucas just can not hold his own with the macho duo of Bo and John. He's all bluster. It's laughable that he was even there for EJ's interrogation, and I was glad EJ at least questioned his presence. I did enjoy the Bo/EJ interaction, although Bo didn't seem to be treating the situation very seriously. I was half waiting for him to slap EJ on the back and invite him to the Cheating Heart for a beer.

Loved the trio of Sami, Marlena and Hope. I think this was a definite sign that Sami's status has been raised to one of the leading ladies of Salem. They all three did a great job, and it was so nice seeing them think and plan together. I was surprised Sami had the letter; for some reason I thought she'd left it at Maison Blanche. I hope it survives whatever Bart has planned for her.

I FF through most of Belle/Shawn/Philip. The idea of all three of them living in the Kiriakis mansion is so ludicrous I couldn't even watch those scenes. Belle is so naive, and Shawn is once more caving in to a woman instead of using his brain. He knows this isn't smart but is doing it anyway.

• Members

Hi -

Not quite a newbie here. I watched Days many, many, many years ago during the original introduction/run of the Steve and Kayla romance. Tried to watch again when they returned earlier in the year (or was it late last year?), but the tarot card/mind control stuff ran me off... Anyway, just wanted to know which character is Bart. Is it the man that injected Sammy with the drug? Thanks in advance for your response.

ETA: Decided to give Days another chance after reading your post over the past couple of days. I'm a recent refugee from the land of GH (Ugh!). I've always had a soap to watch, so right now I'm shopping around for a new one...

Archived