Days: Thursday 5/31 Discussion

• Members

This was an OK transitional episode with a GREAT cliffhanger. No slaps though which makes me :(

I totally agree. As much as I enjoy Bo and EJ's smug sarcastic back and forth, the fact that Bo is supposed to be the cop and the good guy make him pretty much an idiot jerk right now. And I am someone who actually was on Bo's side throughout all the Zack-Patrick nonsense so it's weird for me not to like Bo. I mean the whole time Bo is dead set that EJ can't leave but oh wait you have a phone call. OK. Oh you ran away? That sucks. I'll just turn my head and take a sip of coffee and let the guy with no law enforcement experience or legal authority to detain you chase after you.

I think the note will survive. Do the Dimeras even know Sami has it? Her attack wasn't about getting the note. It was about scaring her.

Shawn has a brain?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! No kidding.

The show was pretty good today. I thought it was odd that nobody went with Sami to go see what the letter says. I guess her own mother was too busy and thinks it is fine to let her be alone with everything going on and even with the fact that she was taken by the Dimera's the day before.:rolleyes:

• Members

Pretty good show today.

Hope, Marlena, and Sami working together was my favorite. I like the letter stuff and how they are piecing it together. Shawn Sr. appearing was good too. I am glad they are involving him and his reaction was spot on based on the stuff in 2000 with Bo in Ireland.

I was kind of surprised no one worried about Sami going off alone but maybe they though Tony wouldn't come after her again so soon. Bart with gray hair shocked me. That made it hard to recognize him but I loved the cliffhanger with Sami in the car with the gas at the end.

The cop shop stuff was hilarious. Bo and John being smartasses to EJ and him dishing it back, Lucas's obnoxious remarks, John and EJ coming face to face for the first time since the shooting (epic feel to it for sure), etc. All of it was great. Loved EJ telling them all about Tony so soon. Things have really picked up and feel like Fall again. You can tell Hogan enjoys what he is writing now. I like the end too with EJ getting the phone call and rushing off just as Lucas couldn't find Sami and chased after him. Nice setup for tomarrow.

I am enjoying Philip this way because you don't know if he has an agenda. It's very Victor-like. JKJ is playing it well and I like how Shawn/Belle are working through things as a couple. It's good to see the maturing. I like how Shawn had doubts about Philip and mentioned them. It will be interesting seeing them living in the mansion.

Tomorrow looks good too. Great way to end an awesome May for Days.

Archived