If Kimberlin brown come back in B&B...

• Members

How do you see it?

Should be she Sheila? or Sugar?

With which character should be she interact?

Imagine how she could be rehabilited (even if it's surrealist, but Taylor has been resurrected twice so...)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kim Brown needs to return as Sheila. Period.

No more Sugar-crap, no more poisonous Y&R stints.

Still, right now I side with Sylph. I don't see Sheila fitting into the fabric of B&B right now because the show is too female-heavy.

HOWEVER, when Sheila returns I'm also thinking she should be married with someone with power or a fresh widdow. Then I'd have Sheila & Stephanie directly run into each other, have ensue a fight in which Stephanie pushes Sheila and herself down a staircase or so. Stephanie ends up in a hospital, Sheilas flees but is amnesiac...

This would be an all-new game because Sheila could start fresh before slowly regaining her memory, being in shock over her past deeds untill Stephanie starts going after Sheila once again and the latter realized she wasn't so wrong after all with her past misdemeanors. Most of her B&B crimes are no longer relevant anyway - due to time passing.

• Members

Sugar was Sugar then she was Shelia then she was Phyllis! I've said it from DAY ONE Shelia/Phyllis was Sugar. Shelia went on the run and it was Sugar who handed over the picture to the plastic surgeon. She got the work done to look like Phyllis in hopes of snagging baby Fenmore and taking him to the woman she loved "Shelia."

• Members

If Sheila comes back to B&B, it needs to be long term to stir up the pot. I also think we need to see a rehabilitate"bitch" Sheila from the early 90s before she became unwound again -- a thorn in the side to the Forresters without resorting to gun toting etc. If they find a way to lay all the crap of previous years on Sugar that's fine with me.

SF has the right idea. Before her last B&B stint I would have opted for an amnesia solution, leaving it ambiguous as to whether it was real or a scheme. More recently I would have had her blackmailing Massimo into marriage and therefore a legitimate role in the show but he's long gone.

• Members

Wow, I'd never think of that, but it would be an amazing resolution to Sheila being dead.

Maybe not yet, but I'd definitely like to see Sheila back on-screen. I'd even start watching "B&B" only to see her. She is a VERY addictive character. Her storyline on Y&R this January-February was interesting (it was the only good thing during LML's writing time)

• Members

JamesF makes the most important point yet. If Sheila is to return in a successful way and in a manner that will satisfy fans, Sheila has to be as nutty as can be - without resorting to out and out violence. It's those violent acts (holding the Forresters at gunpoint; shooting Taylor, etc...) that would always get her written off the show. She has to be redeemed in a way that will allow the cast to interact with her in a logical way after everything that happened in the past. If that can't be accomplished, the only way I can see Kimberlin Brown back on the show, is in a completely new role...a fresh start.

Archived