B&B - This Week: Brooke gets strangled!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yesterday was wild. I thought Steph might hit Brooke over the head, but I never saw the strangulation coming. I bet she's been dreaming of doing it for years. That was a perfect B&B moment, sure to be used in flashbacks for years to come.

I can't wait for today's show, not a feeling I'm used to having when it comes to this show! I think they've had a pretty good sweeps.

• Members

That was "playful" ;) - and yes it was feather boa.

But Stephanie tried to kill Brooke once before - at Big Bear in 1999 under heavy medication. I think that scenes won La Flannery her first B&B Emmy.

@ Julia: I also think B&B rocks da house for weeks now. Totally excited about it. :)

• Members

There's no denying about Stephanie (although from her perspective she is justified since Nick stoler her and Eric's lifework...) but when it comes to Ridge I have much more symapthy than usual.

I can understand his motivation, he seems to feel guilty - this is much better writing (and acting for that matter) for the Ridge-character than in recent years.

• Members

Hey Sheilaforever, Cheap, Bellcurve, Sylph, Cat, Juliajms and the rest of the B&B fans. Long time, no see. LOL!

Took the day off of work because of a dental appointment and I was able to catch some B&B. The moment I saw Brooke and Stephanie at Big Bear, I knew that it was going to be a fun episode. LOL! Did Brooke really think Steph was going to let her go that easily? I thought that she would pop up from the back seat, but when I heard that shot gun go off and saw that Mama got her gun, I was cracking up.

This was a pretty good episode to just catch and not have to worry about what's going on. I didn't really pay the court room stuff much attention. I tried to watch Y&R, but I couldn't get into because I kept asking myself questions, like: Has Neil already finished grieving over Dru? I guess that had to take a backseat once the town started mourning Nick? Who the hell was that NuGuy with GloHo? Why isn't GloHo rotting in prison yet? When the hell did Colleen and Kevin become so chummy? Oh, what a pleasant surprise, there's Kay and Jill!

• Members

Buddy, you have to watch B&B regularly again. Clearly the show is not perfect but in the past month there have been so many great twists and turns which were not only classic B&B but also classic saop-opera stuff.

Personally I cherisch every moment of this ride - and currently we have not one single done-with-storyline. Everything is SO fresh! *gasp*

Only Phoebe and the singing stuff is a slight rip-off of Amber/Rick/CJ/Usher...

All this shameless plug, simply because I miss another longtime B&B'er here - and your witty comments. :)

• Members

Hey CRC. Sheilaforever is right. Now is the time to come back to this show.

Today's episode with Brooke and Stephenie was great. I loved the flashbacks of the Stephenie/Brooke fights. KKL has been a great sport over the years. I'm not sure I would have been too keen on some guy putting me in a garbage pail. Then seeing the nicer moments between the two woman was nice as well.

I can't wait for Rick to find out Ridge took the fall for him all those years ago and that Nick isn't the perfect guy he thinks. I'd like to see Ridge and Rick act like brothers again. I don't like the way Rick treats Stephenie like a distant relation either. They were very close during the whole Amber/little Eric period. Seems like that's all been forgotten.

• Members

OH MY GOD!

Wednesday's show was SO fantastic. The excitement level was very very high - so many character, so much fabulous dialgoe, so much campy B&B drama - LOVED IT.

The ending was beyond priceless: Steph and that shot-gun (?) trying to stop Brooke from leaving. LMAO!!! Susan Flannery is a riot as Stephanie these days and reminds me A LOT of Sheila... Katherine Kelly Lang was also fabulous.

If it weren't for the Ann/Steph-episodes last December this particular would have THE best episode in many years...

Archived