B&B - This Week: Brooke gets strangled!

• Members

I always wish I could watch B&B more. Stephanie Flannery is phenomenal. This truly is a show where I can watch the same thing over and over again and I don't mind, because of Stephanie Flannery. As long as she is in every scene of course. I don't want to see Ridge every day.

But come on. A telephone? Everyone has been using cells for years now. Oh well, its still fun!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It sure is.

Thursday was equally fabulous. MAJOR FLASHBACK ALERT! In case you missed it, try to get a hold of this eppie!

Brooke & Stephanie flashing back through two decades was fantastic.

People seen in flashbacks (yet without actual dialogue): Connor, Macy, Steven Hartman-Rick, Landry Albright-Bridget and some more. Taken from epic evets like the launch of Brooke's Bedroom line (1998), Steph & Brooke's biggest clap feat ever in the midst of BeLieF (1993), Brooke&Thorne-wedding, the touching birthday present Brooke gave Stephanie in 2001 at Big Bear...

This was A MUST-SEE and the inofficial anniversary show: 20 years of B&B - Stephanie & Brooke that is... :)

• Members

Aren't I just the lucky one to catch this particular episode. It was all for ME! LOL!

I caught the Memorial Day episode earlier. So Ridge is confessing? I'm glad the show isn't stretching that story out, but that's typical of B&B anyway. I think I'm gonna start recording the show.

Archived