DAYS: Head writer pics now available

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anne Howard Bailey reminds me of my grandmother.

Tom Langan reminds me SOOOOO much of a cartoon character, but I can't think of which!

Someone from Rocky & Bullwinkle, maybe? Someone from South Park?

OMG... WAIT! I just remembered!! Let me find a picture!

• Members
The resemblance is uncanny! As I wrote above, Tom Langan reminded me of a cartoon character, and I simply couldn't figure out which one. Upon continued thought, I came to realization that Tom Langan looks EXACTLY like none other than the EVIL MAGICIAN from 'FROSTY THE SNOWMAN!'

TOM LANGAN

langantom.jpg

EVIL MAGICIAN FROM "FROSTY THE SNOWMAN!"

frosty-hinkle.jpgbeaniexmasprohinkle1.jpg

• Members

OK. I have a theory about this. Maybe some people will find it a little crazy, but I think that this is fully possible. I think that James E Reilly went insane last year after he was fired and replaced with Hogan Sheffer. So JER simply kidnapped Sheffer and locked him in a secret room. Then JER colored his hair and had plastic surgery to look exactly like Hogan Sheffer. JER is now impersonating Sheffer, and is still writing DAYS!

• Members

Ponz, I think maybe this...

pinky.jpg

....or dumber. Narf!

Corday: Langan, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Langan: Maybe, but why would Greta and Austin find themselves in a virtual Garden of Eden, boss?

• Members

King used to have that pic of JER in his avatar. For the longest time, I thought the pic was of 12-year old in a fat suit and latex mask.

Hogan looks like Roseanne's husband in Roseanne. Pat falken Smith looks like AMC's Ruth Warwick.

JER Soaps Fan, Anne Schoettle used to write for Sunset Beach. In fact, I believe she and Beth Millstein co-scripted the final two episodes of the show.

• Members

LOL, thanks! Hope Natasha lands on a soap playing a Russian mail order bride. :lol:

And I remember when you were Reilly's #1 fan. I think we all were, at one time. In fact, true confessions time: I am taping Passions instead of OLTL at the moment. Can't wait for the Big Gay Reveal, LOL.

Archived