B&B: Where's Alley Mills?

• Members

Does anybody know whether Alley Mills is busy doing theater work???

We haven't seen Pamela (or Ann/Betty White) for that matter since late March. Where are they?

Yesterday I checked B&B's official webiste and there Mills is no longer among the current cast. However, in the closing credits of yesterday's show Alley Mills is still listed among contract cast!? It also makes zero sense since she is now in ther second contract cycle which began in April!!?

I wanna see Pam baking cookies and going after Eric. Bring her back!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I miss her too. I thought she had been signed to a long term contract. Maybe I'm mistaken. Or maybe in typical B&B fashion that just doesn't mean anything. We all know how random this show can be when it comes to getting rid of new characters. Makes me not want to invest in anyone until they've been on the show a couple of years.

I just hope they have the sense to keep Ashley and Phoebe and maybe use Felicia.

• Members

She signed a contract! I fear thought it's just Bradley being Bradley. Sheliaforever, I don't think she ever had a bio up at CBS.com, but I could be wrong.

However, I miss her terribly too!!!

• Members

Don't know whether she made it to CBS.com but she was listed among contract cast at www.theboldandthebeautiful.com...

I know that she signed a contract - it began in January (airdate-wise) so the first cycle ended in April... Since then, we haven't seen her. However, since she is still lsted in closing credits that means she definitely is still on contract.

I don't envy Mills getting money for doing nothing but I'd MUCH rather see her on-screen.

BTW: The cast is meanwhile busy doing other stuff. Just yesterday I saw that John McCool has indeed done a movie with his wife - helmed by a previous B&B intern - he aleady hinted at at B&B anniversary bash. Don't know whether WInsor Harmon is also doing the movie project he already talked about...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived