Days:Dimera Family Reunion

• Members

Anyone heard any information on whether Thaao/LeAnn/Joe/Renee/etc. have short-term or long-term contracts?

I'm really praying to God that they're long-term. I don't want them to milk this Brady/DiMera feud storyline for three years straight, but I also don't like the idea of a constant revolving door. The show needs S-T-A-B-I-L-I-T-Y, and if these contracts are short-term as rumored, I'll be severely disappointed. Why gives us a taste of something good only to tell us it's not going to last? Keep 'em around for the long haul, damn it!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Knowing the luck of Days fans, Bart and Rolf will probably be around for the long haul, while Stefano and Anna get tossed to the curb by September, LoL. I'll never forgive Corday for bringing those two fools back for the big DiMera reunion and leaving Kristen out of the picture, like she doesn't even exist. And yes... I'm bitter. Damn right! LoL I don't think I'll ever be over it. The wound shall never heal.

• Members

Maybe they could have EJ and Elvis turn out to be look-alike cousins, and then whoever this one we have now turns out to be can die and they can have James Scott play the other one and then that one wouldn't be a rapist and they'd have an easier time keeping him on canvas and they can have both the Tony&Anna son and the Elvis Jr figure ... just putting it out there :P

Archived