DAYS: Martha Madison Contract News.... and a few SPOILERS

• Members

Martha posted about her contract status this morning.

http://martha-madison.com/forum/index.php?...4;boardseen#new

For those of you without access to her board..... she just finished signing a new two year deal with the show. She also said that Shelle would be off the island soon and and the storyline is changing course in a MAJOR way and we have some exciting stuff coming.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so relieved to hear she is staying...this is great news..Days doesn't need to have shawn and belle on everyday, but i do feel they are needed..And i'm happy to hear they are off the island soon...now lets just hear that duck and gabby are out..

• Members

Not a shock. She loves the show. That is what I was saying in the contract thread yesterday. Plus, Corday would never let her go. He loves Shelle. It does sound like Martha wanted things to change a bit and I am happy to see that it will. This summer is going to be so good.

I guess we can put that rumor about Shelle to rest. Perhaps it's about Maby like we all were speculating.

• Members

Yes! I was getting worried there for a moment. With the rumors that she wanted to leave going around, I'm glad she decided to stay. This is the positive news we need to hear. We need to know that the actors believe that the show has potential and can continue. Great news!

I wonder how the storyline's going to change. As long as the storyline takes place in Salem, I don't care. No more islands or outside cities!

Archived