AMC: Wednesday

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sweet! I think (hope) yesterday was just a mistake/fluke.

I love the Kosh scenes! (Just made that up, don't know if there is an official name) - but I really love the sibling dynamic between Kendall and Josh. And I loved how he confirmed his being over Babe - and how Kendall wanted to hook him up with some hot chick at the party. Great stuff.

Hannah is on fire today! This actress is great. She's a good crier too - which is very refreshing.

Adam/Stuart scenes are great too - highlight of that storyline so far. Well that and Janet with Jenny.

• Members

Kendall/Jack was good - and it was good that Jack had to wonder why he was celebrating the wedding of the man he didn't want his own daughter to marry. That was a good point.

I like Krystal today - but Tad, not so much. Let her feel the pain - let her realize how this is karma!

• Members

And JR can STFU. Thank you AMANDA for telling him off. I love this girl getting her 'ovaries' back :) I love her telling him he's no better than Adam or Janet.

I'm sick of Jamie's wishy-washy opinion on everyone - and how he just goes off on his sanctimonious rants on everyone. It's like one day he is on JR's side, the next he yells at him. I'm tired of Jamie Martin.

• Members

Interesting Jack reflection.

But Ugh @ Tad. If there is a more indufferable character on daytime, I'm not sure who it is. At least Krystal is beginning to recognize that you can't mess around with people's lives and not have it returned ten fold. I really do believe that Tad thinks he's so innocnt and hasn't contributed one iota to all this misery.

I can feel some sympathy for the baby napper now, but none for Tad.

• Members

LOL at the Janet/Jenny scene. She is calling her after Amanda's middle name and Trevor's mother's name!!! :) Maureen/Maura :) And then she introduces baby Maura to another doll, "Hello this is Maura...and what is your name? Oh, well we'll have to come up with something." Then she accidently kicks over the doll and the ceramic face breaks and Janet says "Oops!" LMAO!

• Members

Uh oh - Janet is officially crazy AND angry. She's officially going over board....and I LOVE it! :) haha I wonder if we'll ever see Mirror Janet again now that McT is gone. I could so see Mirror Janet talking to her right now, telling her to gag the babies and get them to stop crying.

Archived