AMC: Wednesday

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Umm - what was up with 'ghost Amanda'? Kinda cute, kinda stupid. I guess Janet's crazy brain is just imagining her. It was so Princess Lea/R2-D2/Luke Skywalker.

So that is Greenlee writing Ryan an invitation to a romantic dinner where she plans to forgive and forget his past sins. Haha - she's in for a rude awakening. Can't wait to see her go crazy.

I love how Stuart said he'd never abandon Adam.

• Members

That just cracked me up... :lol: I also loved the line by Sean to Colby today.

"At least your mom isn't acting like she is 14 years old trying to get the football captain away from the prom queen". :lol:

I love Jack/Kendall father/daughter scenes and only wish we had more. I do HATE that Jack is made to look like a bad father to prop up loser Lavery's who did all they could to destroy or hurt his girls. Why that's a bad thing I 'll never understand. I was thrilled to hear Kendall tell him that she wasn't going to let him beat himself up because Jonboy and Ryan weren't always "Mr. Right's"..GO KENDALL... :)

• Members

Jamie is such a hypocrite! today when JR was getting in Amanda's face about what happened and ripping into her, Jamie stepped up and told him to shut up and came down on him for it but just yesterday he was doing the same thing! Its okay for him to yell at Amanda and blame her but not anyone else? He needs to get over himself

• Members

Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Lavery

So on today's show we get the reluctant ex girlfriend, Kendall Hart Slater, to pronounce that they are throwing a surprise wedding shower in honor of Sir Ryanobitch and Annie Fannie Bananie Whanny Cranny Granny...wow who would have thunk these two made enough friends to have literally the whole town of Pine Valley show up to wish them bon voyage for their honeymoon and many happy tidings in their superhero lives? It is like saying Oh I see said the blind man as he pissed on the fire...time to lighten up! So I just wonder what kind of gifts they are going to be giving at this shower. Maybe one will be a slow cooker so Ryan can cook his favorite Dynamite Kiddo weiners and actually experiment with a BJ on food and yep that is a gross thought. Maybe another could be some Knock Knock jokes a book full of them and one joke could be...Knock Knock...who's there?....Go....Go who?...Go away! Please follow those rules, Mr. Ryanobitch, and please just go. Perhaps another gift could be directions over the nearest cliff or how to light a cigarette around a gas station and Ryan turned up more fried than Cher on speed with her little afro!

• Members

I'm so relieved that The Bagger's name was gone from the credits again!

The balance was so great today.

I'm still liking Hannah and I'm glad she confessed to Zach so now she can move on with her life. If the fling with Josh doesn't work out, maybe she can get with Tad since he knows all about getting revenge too.

I couldn't stand Tad or Jamie today, either.

I loved how JR & Colby had a little sibling bonding moment when he wished he could be less like Adam and more like her. I also really enjoyed Colby complaining to Sean that she's the most adult member of her family (sad, but true).

Stuart slightly annoyed me because imo he's cutting Krystal too much slack. But I did like how he realized he can never abandon his brother.

Jack & Kendall are so good as father/daughter. At least she got in one dig against the Lavery brothers, which felt like way too little, way too late to me.

Psycho Janet is coming back. I can't wait!

Archived