ATWT: Thursday discussion

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To be fair,How much airtime is Scott Bryce been getting as opposed to Austin and Terri,Jennifer and Jesse?

I guarantee you if they focus on Craig and Lucinda more then one day a week and play up his connection to other characters on the show and his history with those characters,the ratings would go up!

• Members

:huh: What's Jade's plan? (besides breaking up Will&Gwen).

It said on CBS.com that her plans for Cleo were all going to be revealed on Tuesday's episode (#13,000) but all I heard her say was that Cleo was taking Gwen's place and they were breaking up Will&Gwen.

So...what's her plans for Cleo? :blink:

• Members

Thats just it...she has no plan. Shes just trying to mess with Will and Gwen. However things are starting to get out of hand and she doesn't know what to do. Typical of Jade. I love the character and Elena Goode is doing an excellent job but the storyline is just annoying to be because of the basic fact that once again they're saying Jade = Bad and Gwen = Good which I don't like. I like complex characters like Carly, Simon, Lucinda, Craig, Meg, and Paul. They need to stop trying to make things so clear cut.

• Members

Okay, I watched my tape late last night and I didn't think it was that bad of a show. I love Ewa da Cruz! She's such a lovely addition to the show!

How much Alex Chando has improved...I can't stay I care too much about Maddie still.

Everytime I see Cleo/Jade scenes, I feel like I'm watching Days or Passions...:blink:

I never cared about Parker or Faith before but I thought their scenes were cute. That kid who plays Parker is really good.

Archived