Celebrity Fit Club: Official Discussion Thread

R!ck

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Dustin Diamond could have been anymore annoying than he was last night, I wanted to reach in and choke his pompous butt. I can't wait until Harvey goes off on him, DD thinks because he beat down some old celeb in a boxing match that he can take on anyone now.

I just saw Maureen McCormick on an interview and she looks great, so obviously she will lose a lot on this show. I can't believe she is as big as she is though.

I guess Da Brat will always be immature, she needs to grow the heck up.

• Members

You are on season 2 only, I believe this new one is Season 5.

I can't imagine "Screech" (which I will call him because he seems to hate it) being anymore annoying than he was in the first episode, but from the previews clearly he is. He has a major attitude problem. He thinks he is better than everyone else there. I did laugh when DaBrat beat him for second place in the running competition during the fitness test. I think Dustin, was being as crude immature, ignorant, and obnoxious as he could on purpose thinking he was 'entertaining' and people would really think he's cool for all his bs. I mean really, you'd have to make a conscience effort to be THAT annoying. Maybe Dustin should look at his behavior and personality as reasons why he can't get any acting jobs, instead of blaming it on Screech and Saved By The Bell. Mark, Tiffany and Marlo don't seem to be having a SBTB problem. But then maybe actually having some talent has helped them.

• Members

Like everyone else, I thought screech was such an annoying turd.

I was shocked when they said Maureen weighed only 150 pounds and she was 50 year old. I knew she was getting older but not that old. My goodness, Florence Henderson must be positively ancient.

• Members

Dustin Diamond needs to be shot.

What a whiner!

"Nobody wanted to listen to me when I was talking about my sex tape. My feelings are hurt!"

First, is it a requirement that everyone must be interested in everything you say when you open your mouth? I don't believe so. And second... you're not the first person to have your feelings hurt. Move along -- stop acting like a little boy. Argh!

I'm not even halfway through the episode and I'm wanting to throw my shoes at his face.

• Members

Kimberly telling Screech off next week looks SO Good.

And he gets so offended when people call him Screech, ok I get that it would be a bit annoying people not recognizing you for who you really are and just a charcter you played. But come on, with him?? This is the man who last year was selling SCREECH T-SHIRTS and autographing them for money to pay his mortgage!!! He wasn't to offended to be identified as Screech then was he?

No sir, when he can make a buck off it, then it's great.

He should take a lesson from Maureen. She's a "Brady"! Much more of a Pop Icon than Screech! Maureen doesn't go around the show saying don't mention the Brady's, don't refer to me as Marcia, which Ant did in the first episode. She even jokes about it herself to let them use "The Brady Bunch" title to play off of on the Girls Team name.

And then when Dustin was in the cabin going on to Ross and Maureen about how Kimberly and some of the others aren't in his league, and I don't know exactly what his point was but he was all like.. oh I'm was a child star. I was in this business since I was 10 years old bla bla bla..like he should be respected more than the others because he was in the business longer over 20 years. I just wanted to laugh at him, because he's saying this with Maureen standing right there. Herself a child actress who started in commercials and tv shows when she was like 3. She's been in the business for over 40 years, so going off about his 20 was a laugh.

And maybe people didn't want to hear him go on and on for an hour about his sex tape because they were uncomfortable with the whole topic. He didn't take into consideration that people might be comfortable with what he was talking about. And it's funny he would bring it up, I had seen him in a couple interviews where he was asked about that last year and he was all like, oh please can we not talk about that and just forget about it. It was that type of attitude so here he is bringing it up himself. Of course he wouldn't have been in those interviews last year had it not been for the tape. Dustins just out for some fast cash and publicity. He's quite pathetic.

• Members

I (still) say that Dustin Diamond needs to be shot.

His badass behavior is all fake. It's all a show. He's trying to shed his "Screech" image, and he hopes that all the attention he gets from this will re-fuel his dead career. That's all it is. He knows he's in the wrong... he knows he's a dickface, but he doesn't give a sh!t. The more people react, the happier he is, because that sells more sex tapes.

He seemed really adamant about discussing his sex tape in the episode before last, even though nobody cared to listen. He pretended to be so upset that nobody was interested, but I think the truth is that he was just upset that their disinterest wasn't allowing him a platform for discussion and subsequent 'free sex tape advertisement.'

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

my goodness I HATE Dustin Diamond. What an !@#$%^&*]. Does he think this show and his behavior will do wonders for his career? What a way to piss off fans. I will never be able to look at Screech the same way again

Archived